06/28 - Freewill Friday

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
That randomly reminded me of this, which I was too scared to come out of as a kid until my dad rescued me. Oh, childhood memories.

View attachment 48
I'm impressed! I saw that only at a McDonald's playground at a restaurant when the McDonalds' used to have them.
Impressive to see they were at public parks.

I ordered a giant box of limited edition wonder woman pampers for the toddler, and I'm totally giddy about it.
How many of those is your toddler going to touch! Sounds like it might make a better collectible or future resell.

all I see on mturk is bad paying batches. It baffles me that in 2019 we still cant get a livable wage
It's clear AMT doesn't have to follow US labor laws or we would be getting opportunities to make at least minimum wage in what we do. In the current system, it's our choices as we have the right to refuse to do the tasks if we want.

Could live without glitter :ghost:
? I don't need glitter and I know it's a great thing if glitter disappeared for married men so they could go to the strip club and not be caught by their wives.

It's New York City. Things are a little different here.
yeah. You don't know if that wet spot on the seat is someone's spilled drink or someone's "leakage". :wink:

So the Firefox Cookie editor didn't work for me no matter how I tweaked things. My solution sucks, but works for me. I go into tools, privacy/security, manage data, type mturk.com into the search, delete the cookies and get things back. (that way I don't delete all of my cookies for everything I use on Firefox)I have had to do it 3 times today. I have not had this problem
Thanks for the detail! I didn't know what cookie in Firefox I might need to remove and I don't want to remove every cookie and make it a hassle to get logged back into everything.

Desperately need the ability to comment on return reviews for tv, like "that wasn't a screener, that was an attention check that you failed"
I wish I could comment on tv reviews, also. Today was annoying for a audio batch task when someone reviewed the batch was underpaid as some audio clips were longer than others and should pay more because of that. I was fine with it - I have the choice to do that batch or not and most clips were short anyway so an occasional few seconds longer clip was no biggie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starslip

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I do actually. We can have some drunken shenanigans. Apparently I missed some sober shenanigans today.
:Eek: all the drunken shenanigans. Thank God for auto complete, shenanigans is a really long word.

• Haha
Reactions: cyberwasp

Nique77

Reaction score
Anyone do the User Bob HITS where you have to talk, record your screen and review a website?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Um, I don't oppose the song, but we're a long way from progressive rock here.
Okay, bit actually I'm not good with genres and don't actually know what progressive rock actually is.

Side note: also not good with spelling genre.

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Okay, bit actually I'm not good with genres and don't actually know what progressive rock actually is.

Side note: also not good with spelling genre.
It's ok. Genres tend to bleed into each other, and labels don't really matter. Take Iron Maiden for instance. They were branded as a new wave of British heavy metal band, but I'd argue that they were the first progressive metal band. Anyhoo, you can do more research on the subject if you'd like. I'll give you one guess as to who the best progressive rock band were though.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's ok. Genres tend to bleed into each other, and labels don't really matter. Take Iron Maiden for instance. They were branded as a new wave of British heavy metal band, but I'd argue that they were the first progressive metal band. Anyhoo, you can do more research on the subject if you'd like. I'll give you one guess as to who the best progressive rock band were though.
I bet it's [redacted]

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Req TV): $12.39/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.70] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.93] [Fast: 4.99]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer DoesNotExist Take Test; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Status
Not open for further replies.