06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $10.36 + Bonuses: $35.23 = $45.59

Can I have something other than africa pls?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
no babies :cry:

but that's a great idea on some other cases
There's a case with some of my little cousins right now that is a lot like my own when I was their age. I tried for months to help save them, but when it's a small corrupt town and it turns out the father was literally sleeping with the judge in exchange for getting out of drug, rape and abuse charges (the judge is being charged for doing this with multiple criminals), it's kinda impossible :(

CPS doesn't care, and the youngest 4 year old girl is saying her uncle, daddy, and male cousins are...doing things to her. I don't get why nobody will save them.

I wouldn't want your job :glomp:but I think you're amazing

Reactions: Liz

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
"Qualification Revoked: Mapping Africa
Requester: Mapping Africa
Grant Date: June 17, 2016
Revoke Date: June 30, 2016
Revoke Reason: We are sorry, but your accuracy scores have been consistently too low, so we must revoke your Mapping Africa qualification. Please feel free to review the training video and retake the qualification test."

Good. Thank you for freeing me from your underpaid, arbitrary bullshit.
Slave wages, for mapping areas that corporations will forcibly "purchase" from local citizens, and over-use the land until it's fallow.

Those hits are evil
Hm. I legit like doing them and have only been working ~45 minutes today.

Today's Projected Earnings: $3.25 + Bonuses: $11.01 = $14.26

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
The actual person that was the nurse went to renew her license and it was already renewed AND her address was changed. She called the licensing board to explain her address was wrong and she hadn't renewed her license yet and then licensing called me. I dug around and there you go.
It was almost the perfect crime. And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling nurse!

i don't like budget billing. have heard horror stories of extra $ getting piled up when you need to go to close your account or move and i don't want to owe extra. plus having the actual amount every month lets us act accordingly and at least try to save energy. we are going to clean the A/C unit's coils out (boyfriend is HVAC technician) and insulate the attic better.
I just looked up what my bill would be if I did budget billing, and they said they take the previous 24 months of energy and divide it by 24 to math out the monthly bill. It said it would be $102 per month, but there was actually only TWO months, ever, that we've paid over $100, and those were right around $105. Usually they're around $30-60 per month. Dang scammers.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
noooo I want 700 dollars to blow on stuff because I can get next day amazon pick up with an amazon locker they just put near me =( damn you holiday weekend *shakes fist at soaring patriotic eagle eating a hamburger with fireworks going off in the distance"
That was patriotic af

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a case with some of my little cousins right now that is a lot like my own when I was their age. I tried for months to help save them, but when it's a small corrupt town and it turns out the father was literally sleeping with the judge in exchange for getting out of drug, rape and abuse charges (the judge is being charged for doing this with multiple criminals), it's kinda impossible :(

CPS doesn't care, and the youngest 4 year old girl is saying her uncle, daddy, and male cousins are...doing things to her. I don't get why nobody will save them.

I wouldn't want your job :glomp:but I think you're amazing
Awwww so you are coming to live with me

I normally don't have to deal with kids too much. I do financial crime stuff, this one just happened to have kids involved.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
It was almost the perfect crime. And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling nurse!

I just looked up what my bill would be if I did budget billing, and they said they take the previous 24 months of energy and divide it by 24 to math out the monthly bill. It said it would be $102 per month, but there was actually only TWO months, ever, that we've paid over $100, and those were right around $105. Usually they're around $30-60 per month. Dang scammers.
I did the budget billing when i lived in the city. my bf at the time had been staying with family for a few months, so the electricity for like 4 months was 25$... My budget ended up being $75 bucks a month for a year, lol.

Reactions: LightningLord

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hm. I legit like doing them and have only been working ~45 minutes today.

Today's Projected Earnings: $3.25 + Bonuses: $11.01 = $14.26
Same. Nice break from the demon that is OCMP5.

Locke

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone provide me with the WallStreet's panda link? At work, and don't have it saved

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
NE Illinois + air conditioning.
I get happy when mine is under $400. Highest electric rates in the state and 90 degree weather. I'm just glad it isn't winter. Mine is double that in Jan and Feb.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
i don't like budget billing. have heard horror stories of extra $ getting piled up when you need to go to close your account or move and i don't want to owe extra. plus having the actual amount every month lets us act accordingly and at least try to save energy. we are going to clean the A/C unit's coils out (boyfriend is HVAC technician) and insulate the attic better.
Yeah I'm willing to pay a bit more for predictability I guess. At least they average it out every year. So very easy to come up with $190/mo than a surprise $450.

Being from the South, I worship the guy who invented central air everyday. I thought about trying to get into HVAC. My cousin is a tech and he makes a killing.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh yeah it's almost always bullshit. they tack on processing fees and other fees for the convenience of having budget billing. we haven't been with our current electric company for more than 13 months yet so i don't know how that'd work if i tried to sign up for it anyway. and we are privileged not to NEED to use budget billing. i can afford whatever electric bill they throw at us, but paying interest/fees/any extra is absolutely grating to me

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I get happy when mine is under $400. Highest electric rates in the state and 90 degree weather. I'm just glad it isn't winter. Mine is double that in Jan and Feb.
We have gas heat, so at least that bill is, like, $20 in the summer. Just enough for cooking. :)

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Awwww so you are coming to live with me

I normally don't have to deal with kids too much. I do financial crime stuff, this one just happened to have kids involved.
Yeah I'm coming to live with you, Dr. CJ (Or whatever he goes by now) won't let me have a pony

Or princess stuff in general

:cliff:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm certain my electric bill has never gone over 60 dollars - my house is pretty small, I guess (only 1000 sq feet) and I've very careful with running appliances.
:instigator:. Actually, I've never paid more than 150 for all of my utilities (which includes the add on fees - emergency response stuff they tack on as well as garbage).
I live in an apartment in California where the builders decided it was an excellent idea to really skimp on the insulation. The AC doesn't so much keep the house cool as it keeps it barely livable.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.