07/01 - Sunnyland Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
kopete @kopete are you checking the forum while the batch is up?

What does this message mean, "There are no stories left for you at this moment. Please wait until the next batch or come back again in few minutes if these are still around."

There show 185 hits left so...does that mean all are being worked on or is there a limit to how many we can do in a batch? Or something worse?....:nailbite:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
tricker @tricker I see 2 batches up, try the other one (not that I can do either as I don't have chat masters, but hubby is happy)
. one has about 600hits

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
tricker @tricker I see 2 batches up, try the other one (not that I can do either as I don't have chat masters, but hubby is happy)
. one has about 600hits
Yep, I am working on that one, but was curious about the other one. I was going back and forth between the two until the message.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
. one has about 600hits
Yep, I am working on that one, but was curious about the other one. I was going back and forth between the two until the message.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
ok, I DID NOT post that four times!!! wtf, lol?

kopete

Requester
Reaction score
. one has about 600hits
Yes, nothing to worry. It is just that all the stories in that batch are taken up already. I have a few extra hits to cover for disconnections so you see more hits than the actual number.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the quality of computer-generated speech - English@United States native only [#89bf] | PANDA
Requester: Speechfeedback [A2DPU6JE37X0YV] (Req TV): $13.07/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.08] [Fair: 4.03] [Comm: 3.46] [Fast: 3.33]
Description:
Listen to a recording of artificial speech and rate it on how correct and natural it sounds to you.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Title: Rate the quality of computer-generated speech - English@United States native only [#c749] | PANDA
Requester: Speechfeedback [A2DPU6JE37X0YV] (Req TV): $13.07/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.08] [Fair: 4.03] [Comm: 3.46] [Fast: 3.33]
Description:
Listen to a recording of artificial speech and rate it on how correct and natural it sounds to you.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
every store has them...recreational is legal...so they have it in everything you can imagine...all sort of candy, cookies, food, drinks...I don't smoke so I never really go into weed...but eating stuff with it in there is fun as hell...
*where it's legal only officers on the internets*
my ex use to smoke. i never did. she gave me an edible cookie one time. said eating the whole thing would be fine. so i eat the whole thing. i had the worst trip ever on the planet. i thought i was dying. i think i was freaking her out too because i told her to tell my family i loved them and will miss them. long story short, i’m still here. so i didn’t die

i tried edibles a couple more times after this and it was nice. that cookie must’ve just been loaded with it or i just had a flukey trip

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
. one has about 600hits
hai guys! wat batch we we cool poeple talking about?

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Hasan Cavusoglu [A19CZSXZPC4Q6B] (Req TV): $12.77/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about a new mobile app
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: msitb

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone's hit tracker start working?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
my ex use to smoke. i never did. she gave me an edible cookie one time. said eating the whole thing would be fine. so i eat the whole thing. i had the worst trip ever on the planet. i thought i was dying. i think i was freaking her out too because i told her to tell my family i loved them and will miss them. long story short, i’m still here. so i didn’t die

i tried edibles a couple more times after this and it was nice. that cookie must’ve just been loaded with it or i just had a flukey trip
lol peachy, sometimes you remind me of me... a less cynical, "theres hope out there" version of me

Reactions: Peachy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I really hope that some of these QA's were done before people were given a higher qual. The amount of answers that are rubbish is just (imo) unacceptable. Maybe I just had quite a few in a row. And I'm not speaking about slight little things, but "are you even reading this thing" kinda stuff. Frustrates me is all.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score

It's very very hard to dose edibles. They take a long time to kick in and they last a long time. Many people start with edibles because it makes sense if you aren't a smoker. I'm glad you had better experiences. I've used cannabis off and on for 25+ years recreationally, but the past 18 months I've been using it as medicine. I've completely eliminated opiods, benzos NSAIDs, and 1 blood pressure medicine from my pill army (it's a lot :hungover: ). For me personally, it's a godsend.

Status
Not open for further replies.