★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at a photo and tell if it is a boy or girl
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95
lowered pay

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
hahahaha, wat. Totally forgot this was still running until I got the notification.

Reactions: BrewMeister and jan

hkybaby21

Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 09, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 63

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 44
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- HIT reward earned: $4.82

Crqappy week this week

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 915

- Number of HITs approved: 998
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- HIT reward earned: $64.03
- Total Amount earned this week: $64.03

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Networks and Interactions: An Inquisit Study | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer T Kubota [AOZ6M26K9AUEX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.38 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.10 Generosity
★★★★ 4.47 Fairness
★★★★ 4.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 77 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Respond to questions about social networks and take a reaction time task. Average time: 1 hour. Please make sure both your browser and Inquisit web app are up to date. Eligibility will be assessed prior to starting the task.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: IntergroupContactExclusion has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 65;Location is US

I am almost tempted to download Inquist.... But not...

jan

Reaction score
I have Turkmaster installed, but I also installed Panda Crazy and it seems to work better. I know the Pantha collector goes with it. How do I use it? I'm not entirely sure what the difference between PandA's and Pantha's are, if someone wouldn't mind explaining to me.
Well, before the explanation, I'm confused why you only got one zoltar. If you are using any one of those correctly - you should have had several queues full of them. So, my first question is were you using any of them to catch a zoltar? If so, which one and what was the timer set to (if you know).

Last edited:
Reactions: exdotish

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
On the panda crazy script you set the zoltar panda to do the pantha thing right?

Reactions: exdotish

overlordror

Reaction score
Well, before the explanation, I'm confused why you only got one zoltar. If you are using any one of those correctly - you should have had several queues full of them. So, my first question is where you using any of them to catch a zoltar? If so, which one and what was the timer set to (if you know).
Yes, I use Panda Crazy to catch Zoltar HITs. I'm up every morning at 6am and I have the Website Evaluation, Dentists, and Car Dealership HITs in Panda Crazy and set to delayed HAM mode. When the correct time rolls around, my queue never fills up with these HITs. I'll get one or two and that's it. As for timers, they're set on the default in the Panda Crazy script. Should I be using different timers?

Reactions: jan and exdotish

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have Turkmaster installed, but I also installed Panda Crazy and it seems to work better. I know the Pantha collector goes with it. How do I use it? I'm not entirely sure what the difference between PandA's and Pantha's are, if someone wouldn't mind explaining to me.
Pantha is just a term for going to a preview page and then accept from it. It's only useful for throttled hits like zoltar because it has to do 2 requests and can miss some hits because others grabbed it before. The Pantha collector script is a bare bones version of the panda crazy script. It was supposed to be a way to introduce the concept and test if a pantha or panda would work better. The Panda Crazy Helper script goes with the PC script to add buttons on mturk pages to make it easier to add panda's. A panda can be changed to a pantha in the details section in Panda Crazy too so no need for the pantha collector script. You can use TM with PC but move the panda's with short timers over to PC and use TM to alert when requesters have some hits by using a long timer like 30 to 60 seconds. Also an offline hit monitor works for that too.

hkybaby21

Reaction score
i see its a nice slow morning so im gonna go and make the mini minions breakfast.... and and start some light cleaning

Reactions: BrewMeister

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
The rain storms are keeping me from pokemon hunting. Might as well try to make money I guess.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 09, 2016.

- Number of HITs submitted: 228

- Number of HITs approved: 226
- Bonus reward earned: $0.85
- HIT reward earned: $44.53
- Total Amount earned this week: $45.38

cassius

Reaction score
Jan -
If you are still awake, thanks for your encouragement. He's accepted and payment pending on that transcription HIT. It was worth the chance since it paid well for transcription.
And he said a great big appreciative "thanks!":cat::sleepykitty:

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
The rain storms are keeping me from pokemon hunting. Might as well try to make money I guess.

- Number of HITs submitted: 228

- Number of HITs approved: 226
- Bonus reward earned: $0.85
- HIT reward earned: $44.53
- Total Amount earned this week: $45.38
But thats how you get water pokes.

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score

- Number of HITs submitted: 2,138

- Number of HITs approved: 2,437
- Bonus reward earned: $5.02
- HIT reward earned: $174.03
- Total Amount earned this week: $179.05

I took most of the week off so this works.

jan

Reaction score
Pantha is just a term for going to a preview page and then accept from it. It's only useful for throttled hits like zoltar because it has to do 2 requests and can miss some hits because others grabbed it before. The Pantha collector script is a bare bones version of the panda crazy script. It was supposed to be a way to introduce the concept and test if a pantha or panda would work better. The Panda Crazy Helper script goes with the PC script to add buttons on mturk pages to make it easier to add panda's. A panda can be changed to a pantha in the details section in Panda Crazy too so no need for the pantha collector script. You can use TM with PC but move the panda's with short timers over to PC and use TM to alert when requesters have some hits by using a long timer like 30 to 60 seconds. Also an offline hit monitor works for that too.
Why is overlordror @overlordror just getting 1 or 2 Zoltars?
The only time I've used your Pantha is to search and collect one HIT (so, I've used it with zoltars, for instance). (ETA: it was great :) and ty so much!

Last edited:

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hits that make you download their app, and then use it for 5 days straight. And decide to pay 90 cents. Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.