Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.97 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.77 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

overlordror

Reaction score
Pantha is just a term for going to a preview page and then accept from it. It's only useful for throttled hits like zoltar because it has to do 2 requests and can miss some hits because others grabbed it before. The Pantha collector script is a bare bones version of the panda crazy script. It was supposed to be a way to introduce the concept and test if a pantha or panda would work better. The Panda Crazy Helper script goes with the PC script to add buttons on mturk pages to make it easier to add panda's. A panda can be changed to a pantha in the details section in Panda Crazy too so no need for the pantha collector script. You can use TM with PC but move the panda's with short timers over to PC and use TM to alert when requesters have some hits by using a long timer like 30 to 60 seconds. Also an offline hit monitor works for that too.
Thank you so much for that explanation, that helps some. And also thank you for the script, it's really improved my turking. Is there a way I can donate some cash your way as a way to say thanks?

I've set the Zoltar PandA links in Panda Crazy to be Panthas for now, should I do anything to change the default timer?

Reactions: Johnnyrs

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Why is overlordror @overlordror just getting 1 or 2 Zoltars?
The only time I've used your Pantha is to search and collect one HIT (so, I've used it with zoltars, for instance). (ETA: it was great :) and ty so much!
I'm thinking using other scripts at same time which starts to give more pre's or just not changing it to a pantha.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you so much for that explanation, that helps some. And also thank you for the script, it's really improved my turking. Is there a way I can donate some cash your way as a way to say thanks?

I've set the Zoltar PandA links in Panda Crazy to be Panthas for now, should I do anything to change the default timer?
Keep the default timers as is. 980ms for timer 1 and 700ms for ham mode. Click on the GoHam button until it turns blue and that should give you a lot more. Turn off all other scripts and just collect 1 job. If it works you can add more or try to run other scripts. I'm not asking for any donations but an amazon gift card would be helpful. My email address is in the script at top or in the panda crazy thread on here.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Yes, I use Panda Crazy to catch Zoltar HITs. I'm up every morning at 6am and I have the Website Evaluation, Dentists, and Car Dealership HITs in Panda Crazy and set to delayed HAM mode. When the correct time rolls around, my queue never fills up with these HITs. I'll get one or two and that's it. As for timers, they're set on the default in the Panda Crazy script. Should I be using different timers?
I've tested both extensively, 1 sec panda works best for me.

Reactions: jan

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Survey ($1 for 5-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Oleg Urminsky [A2UT64NH2GJ8XQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.89 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.81 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 121 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please provide answers to the following questions
Time: 24 hours
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Why is overlordror @overlordror just getting 1 or 2 Zoltars?
The only time I've used your Pantha is to search and collect one HIT (so, I've used it with zoltars, for instance). (ETA: it was great :) and ty so much!
overlordror @overlordror Do you check for captcha's as you're running the PANDAs for Zoltars? You know that every 35 HITs completed will bring up a captcha, and you cannot accept any more HITs until you clear it regardless of whether you're using HM or PandaCrazy or just manually accepting HITs. Do you think that might be the reason why you only got 1 Zoltar?

Reactions: jan

exdotish

Reaction score
Title: Decision Survey ($1 for 5-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Oleg Urminsky [A2UT64NH2GJ8XQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.89 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.81 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 121 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please provide answers to the following questions
Time: 24 hours
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
Took me less than 3 minutes. Sweet.

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Euro 2016 Survey (~7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Daniel He [A1PBAJ560VQHBK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.21 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer the questions within the survey
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

overlordror

Reaction score
overlordror @overlordror Do you check for captcha's as you're running the PANDAs for Zoltars? You know that every 35 HITs completed will bring up a captcha, and you cannot accept any more HITs until you clear it regardless of whether you're using HM or PandaCrazy or just manually accepting HITs. Do you think that might be the reason why you only got 1 Zoltar?
I don't think so. I have a Captcha alert script and Panda Crazy makes a noise every time it detects a Captcha, so I just have to hit - on my NumPad to bring up CopyText HITs and clear the Captcha. The only thing I can think that may impact it is I'm running AdultNetHITs around the same time since they post close to one another and the watermark HITs are easy cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.