07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Attention whores..... we would probably love them if they posted just about anything an animal at the zoo. A kid falling off a bike.... random cheese...
we're pretty cool..... who got banned this sounds juicy
I got banned for a couple hours this last week. I felt pretty cool cause I'm a huge rebel. It validated my awesomeness. Just kidding, I accidentally got involved in some drama that I didn't know about but it all got figured out in the end after I cried to the mods and begged forgiveness.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Is anyone else HS not dinging at all?

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean seriously, all the cool kids get banned once.. (at least that's what I say to make myself feel better)

Reactions: kryss

jan

Reaction score
Ahhh that make sense. Since today is so slow I think I'll spend some time setting up groups in Panda Crazy so I can activate these HITs quicker. Do you guys use something like HIT Monitor to notify you when they start coming in and activate them? I'm relatively new to using scripts to Turk so any help from you guys is greatly appreciated. Awesome community. :3
Usually, I turn off all other scripts except my TM looking for zoltars. On the w/day I run that and one other panda - briefly - until I get a wallstreet.
I know that z's will post at about 8am. I set my TM for 2 seconds and then a wallstreet panda for 4 seconds. As soon as I get the walls, I switch to a 1 second panda for zoltars.
On the w/e, at a few minutes after 8 I just turned on a 1 second panda (from TM). I've used the Pantha collector, too - and just use that by itself. I do well, either way :).

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.