07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Since this obviously fits most everyone here: :LOL:

Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Grad School, Non-Fiction Reader, College) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.10 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.31 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 255 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Education is one of: 2, 3;Literary Preference is one of: 2;PickFu NDA is 1;Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci>

ShanaMarie

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.20 in 5 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.69 Generosity
★★★★ 4.43 Fairness
★★★★ 4.69 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions about your decisions in consumption context that will take no more than 5 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 87
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ahhh that make sense. Since today is so slow I think I'll spend some time setting up groups in Panda Crazy so I can activate these HITs quicker. Do you guys use something like HIT Monitor to notify you when they start coming in and activate them? I'm relatively new to using scripts to Turk so any help from you guys is greatly appreciated. Awesome community. :3
I think it's best to check out all the options on the PC script to see what it can and can't do. Play around with the groupings and other settings. Check out what Hit monitor, hit scraper and TM can do for you. Everyone has different goals or ways they are comfortable working so you need to find what's best for you. Hit monitor works nicely logged off so it doesn't interfere with pre's while you work. That can be done with incognito mode in chrome or just have another browser opened logged off with it running so it alerts you to any requester you like.

ShanaMarie

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.20 in 5 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.69 Generosity
★★★★ 4.43 Fairness
★★★★ 4.69 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions about your decisions in consumption context that will take no more than 5 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
HITs Available: 87
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US
1.5 minutes

ShanaMarie

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's best to check out all the options on the PC script to see what it can and can't do. Play around with the groupings and other settings. Check out what Hit monitor, hit scraper and TM can do for you. Everyone has different goals or ways they are comfortable working so you need to find what's best for you. Hit monitor works nicely logged off so it doesn't interfere with pre's while you work. That can be done with incognito mode in chrome or just have another browser opened logged off with it running so it alerts you to any requester you like.
Thanks! What's your thoughts on the best way to deal with captchas?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate videos on whether they are racy. | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a video, decide if it is racy or not.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is US

overlordror

Reaction score
See, this is why I enjoy browsing this forum. I never would have thought to have HIT monitor open in an incognito window because I had no idea it works offline. That's great for reducing PREs, which I do get a lot sometimes. Obviously I've got some fat trimming to do in how I work.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What cover image do you like better? | PANDA
Requester: Tim Grimes [A6O3HQFAIJLYT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please choose the image that you like best for a book about relaxation.
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Logan Casey [A3ND8VX00BYC4C] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.80 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.30 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about issues in the news
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Rcontact 7/2016 is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US;LSC 7/2016 has not been granted
5:20 if you haven't done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.