07/16 - Snakes on a Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing DC Research hits (tuition costs) I have a queue full of them, didn't try one first, and submit seems to be broken. Just me? trying to figure a work around. searched if mentioned here, sorry if i missed it.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I've finally beat someone on PE! I'm at .66 - and I'm going back to bed. Horrific headache. Have a good day, all!
Wow I'm must be doing awesome! I've made .79 cents. Hope you feel better.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't done anything since I accidentally closed my browser right after Zoltar and never reopened Scraper. So sleepy. Gonna go doze and watch some Buffy.

Today's Projected Earnings: $10.54

Reactions: <Gucci>

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
But it made time go by when I was doing homework for college. :thumbup::bookworm:
I can see the appeal in that. I've recently realized, though, that I have little patience for newer network dramas with 22-25 episodes per season. It's just too much. I'm, like, a season and a half behind on TVD and a full season behind on Jane the Virgin and I just don't know when I'll have the time to catch up. I can't imagine starting and having the time to make my way through 11+ seasons of a show that's still airing.

(I am, however, cool with the longer seasons for sitcoms and animated shows. It's only the dramas I have no patience for.)

Reactions: Onyxbird

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
How is everyone's weekend going. I slept in all day #yolo

Reactions: Cmoney

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about helping behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Juliana [AQGZAPJ1BO9XS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.28 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 53 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about how you help or are helped by others
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

no
opened that one up because I thought, well, it's Saturday.

and then looked at it.
No

Castor

Reaction score
Am i wrong for not wanting my friends to give me nicknames like "dumplings" or "jackie chan" as a chinese male???
Had a long discussion and they all thought I was uptight. these people are good people though and said they wont say it anymore but...it brings me back to when people used to bully me back in high school

And this was after I almost got into a fight after 3 drunk guys harassed me, cursed me out and tried to spit on me
Late response - No you're fine. If people are your friends they should respect your wishes. Nicknames are only fun if everyone enjoys them. My friends and I are pretty ruthless with making fun of each other but everyone's into it (we're a weird group) No one would even think about speaking that way to a stranger or casual acquaintance. General rule is if it makes someone uncomfortable it's not fun anymore. Doesn't matter why, they don't need to justify it, if they say no, that's it, joke about something else.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I can see the appeal in that. I've recently realized, though, that I have little patience for newer network dramas with 22-25 episodes per season. It's just too much. I'm, like, a season and a half behind on TVD and a full season behind on Jane the Virgin and I just don't know when I'll have the time to catch up. I can't imagine starting and having the time to make my way through 11+ seasons of a show that's still airing.

(I am, however, cool with the longer seasons for sitcoms and animated shows. It's only the dramas I have no patience for.)
Me too. I like TVD too, but after a while, it started to irritate me a little, so I moved on to binge watching other shows. I watched SVU for a while, all the way until I got to the updated season, but then I'm behind on that too because well, life happened and school. I also like Beauty and the beast, which I was a fan of, but since they messed up the dates for when they come on (made it a summer show) I lost track of the storyline.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your support! :)
Maybe I could even show them what you guys say lol

I guess there is no way to prevent it so I guess I will just have to continually confront people. ah, well.
It sounds like you are doing all you can, human nature etc etc. I always think of this guy in HS who made fun of my last name (and not the same thing, was nothing ethnic etc, not even anything all that unique).. ....what makes it memorable all these years later is that with his last name, you'd think he'd know better; his last name was Belcher.

Reactions: jan and Onyxbird

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
It sounds like you are doing all you can, human nature etc etc. I always think of this guy in HS who made fun of my last name (and not the same thing, was nothing ethnic etc, not even anything all that unique).. ....what makes it memorable all these years later is that with his last name, you'd think he'd know better; his last name was Belcher.
Belcher? :rolleyes:

High school can be cruel.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Anyone doing DC Research hits (tuition costs) I have a queue full of them, didn't try one first, and submit seems to be broken. Just me? trying to figure a work around. searched if mentioned here, sorry if i missed it.
I tried to submit a hit in Chrome, Firefox and then even Microsoft Edge and it didn't work. I reported it and also messaged the requester. BLARGH! :arghh::stig:

Status
Not open for further replies.