07/27 - Sentimental Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded

There was a spider in the shower. I tried to pet it, but it drowned.
Good. Another blow to the spider army only boosts our morale. One day humans will overcome these eight-legged abominations.

edit: I'm bored.

Last edited:

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
What kind of crock of shit is this? If it's an error with amazon, the requester should have to deal with it! Not me!!

Hello! We had to reject your assignment because we got less than 50% of your response. We found out that It was a critical bug on the Mturk server-side. All information was sent to amazon support 3 days ago.We are not responsible for the Mturk's issues as you as well. To fix rejection faster contact mturk-worker-support@amazon.com and provide all details of unfair rejection:you filled out all the answers and the Requester got 50% of results-and it was the reason for rejection.Sincerely wish you good luck!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Shopping Experience Survey | PANDA
Requester: MacquarieUni [A3D3CLHITS9OQI] (Req TV): $10.10/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.89] [Fair: 3.58] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
A survey about grocery shopping experience
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
What kind of crock of shit is this? If it's an error with amazon, the requester should have to deal with it! Not me!!

Hello! We had to reject your assignment because we got less than 50% of your response. We found out that It was a critical bug on the Mturk server-side. All information was sent to amazon support 3 days ago.We are not responsible for the Mturk's issues as you as well. To fix rejection faster contact mturk-worker-support@amazon.com and provide all details of unfair rejection:you filled out all the answers and the Requester got 50% of results-and it was the reason for rejection.Sincerely wish you good luck!
While it's possible it's Amazon's fault, it's much much more likely the requester messed up and is either ignorant or bullshitting.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
While it's possible it's Amazon's fault, it's much much more likely the requester messed up and is either ignorant or bullshitting.
That's what I figured. While I wasn't very nice in the email that I sent to the requester, at least I wasn't downright unprofessional.

Reactions: jan and TSolo315

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, if there is nothing out on mturk today, don't forget to search from highest reward down. Some things slip through the cracks.
And if there's nothing there, sometimes time is better spent learning than watching the page and hoping for something to appear. (Learning coding, or whatever would be helpful with hits now, idk I don't turk anymore)

I just quoted you because I could, it was to everyone though.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And if there's nothing there, sometimes time is better spent learning than watching the page and hoping for something to appear. (Learning coding, or whatever would be helpful with hits now, idk I don't turk anymore)

That's what I'm doing. I made a page in HTML yesterday all about farts.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

Is this from Anastasia?

Status
Not open for further replies.