07/30 - Toasty Tuesday!

How often do you withdraw to Amazon Payments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Decision Sciences for work related to 3WJGKMRWVI8C4RJ80NOCMEJ0TSJCDA.
The value of your bonus is: $0.16 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about current issues(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rodrigo Dias [A268CW11JC5W66] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=2.78] [Fair=3.20] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 34
Description: In this survey, you will answer some questions about a current issue and provide demographic information. This survey cannot be accessed on a mobile device. It will take about 3 minutes to finish the survey. There is a judgment task in the survey, and there is a chance to earn a bonus.
Qualifications: Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-AZ, US-CT, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-ID, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-NC, US-NE, US-NJ, US-NM, US-NY, US-OH, US-OK, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-UT, US-VA, US-WI, US-WV; Exc: [-1474335549-161776] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; SurveyGroup [2377] DoesNotExist

Reactions: jan

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about travel brands and consumer trust | Accept
Requester: Jebbit [A2Q3GF98Z50286] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 15:00
Available: 2
Description: Tell us how much you trust popular travel brands with collecting and using your personal data in exchange for more relevant offers
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
TV: [Hrly=$34.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: Tell us how much you trust popular travel brands with collecting and using your personal data in exchange for more relevant offers
2 minutes

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judging Workplace Dilemmas | Accept
Requester: MadLab [AX5EYXPQDWODU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.68] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.19] [Comm=1.11] [Fair=4.93] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 55:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will read about a common workplace dilemma, and then you will answer a few questions about the dilemma.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; workplaceDilemmas DoesNotExist

DatJersey

Reaction score
1:20. let's you do both (diff places in each)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just a reminder to those that like to wait a week or longer to transfer their earnings: If Amazon ever decides to suspend your account, which they can do for any bullshit reason at any time, they will keep your money. No matter how much you email or call them, they won't give it to you unless they decide to give you your account back. It's not actually your money until it's in your bank.

There was someone a few years ago that got suspended for some account issue (I don't recall the details) and it turned out that they had never transferred any money out of Amazon Payments because they were treating it as like a savings account, so they had a couple thousand dollars in there. Amazon took it.

I know the chances are slim, but it's something to think about if you like to keep large sums in your MTurk/AP accounts.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Just a reminder to those that like to wait a week or longer to transfer their earnings: If Amazon ever decides to suspend your account, which they can do for any bullshit reason at any time, they will keep your money. No matter how much you email or call them, they won't give it to you unless they decide to give you your account back. It's not actually your money until it's in your bank.

There was someone a few years ago that got suspended for some account issue (I don't recall the details) and it turned out that they had never transferred any money out of Amazon Payments because they were treating it as like a savings account, so they had a couple thousand dollars in there. Amazon took it.

I know the chances are slim, but it's something to think about if you like to keep large sums in your MTurk/AP accounts.

when I was told that is when I decided to try to transfer every day if I can remember.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

That's weird I've heard from others it was transferred to AP after 30 days of suspension.
Either way yea if you just use this as side money transfer that shit and put it in a savings account anyway.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That's weird I've heard from others it was transferred to AP after 30 days of suspension.
Either way yea if you just use this as side money transfer that shit and put it in a savings account anyway.
The thing is, MTurk suspensions almost always come with an AP suspension. They won't send that money to your bank and they won't allow you to log in and do it yourself. When I got my bf suspended a few years ago, he was suspended for like 6-7 months and I don't believe they ever gave back what had been in his account.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is, MTurk suspensions almost always come with an AP suspension. They won't send that money to your bank and they won't allow you to log in and do it yourself. When I got my bf suspended a few years ago, he was suspended for like 6-7 months and I don't believe they ever gave back what had been in his account.
"When I got my bf suspended a few years ago"

How did you do that?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has it really been a few years.

God we're just sitting here aging to death working for pennies.

Doo doo doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.