07/30 - Toasty Tuesday!

How often do you withdraw to Amazon Payments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
"When I got my bf suspended a few years ago"

How did you do that?
I posted a HIT for him. Amazon decided that I paid too well for what I was asking for in the HIT, so they assumed I was paying for work done off-site. They suspended my account for posting the HIT and his account for doing the HIT. I got my account back after about 2-3 weeks, but it took him a lot longer.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I posted a HIT for him. Amazon decided that I paid too well for what I was asking for in the HIT, so they assumed I was paying for work done off-site. They suspended my account for posting the HIT and his account for doing the HIT. I got my account back after about 2-3 weeks, but it took him a lot longer.
That is really,really shitty.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Has it really been a few years.

God we're just sitting here aging to death working for pennies.

Doo doo doo.
Yep, that was like May of 2017, I think. Right after I moved here.

Reactions: C to the J

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about leadership, personality, perceptions, and demographics.(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Marie Mitchell [A3PCRSFQAK69CM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.78] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.86] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 8
Description: With this 10-15 minute survey, we seek to better understand how individuals handle challenging leadership experiences.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [162324-161735] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: DatJersey

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Yay Happy Bday to me Noah Turk Hits are up and running agian.. However one of the first ones I get are neither correct or incorrect ones... those take me the longest
They aren't working for me

Reactions: jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My fucking goal bar just reset...in the middle of the damn day. ?
Mine is always wrong. Like it will sometimes go several days where it's stuck at some amount, and on other days it will just be way off from what I've actually made. It's so annoying when it makes me think I'm doing okay on slow days, then I actually look at my dashboard and realize I've made like half of what I thought I made. I need to get around to just blocking it.

• Sad
Reactions: jan and JenniLeigh

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Foot Data Collection | Accept
Requester: Alex Chung [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$81.56] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is always wrong. Like it will sometimes go several days where it's stuck at some amount, and on other days it will just be way off from what I've actually made. It's so annoying when it makes me think I'm doing okay on slow days, then I actually look at my dashboard and realize I've made like half of what I thought I made. I need to get around to just blocking it.
It doesn't fuck up often for me... which I'm thankful for b/c otherwise I need to do it by hand to see where I am. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.