07/30 - Toasty Tuesday!

How often do you withdraw to Amazon Payments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris26

Reaction score
Yay Happy Bday to me Noah Turk Hits are up and running agian.. However one of the first ones I get are neither correct or incorrect ones... those take me the longest
Just started doing these today... can't believe I've been passing these up. They're pretty easy money and there is a lot of them. I also have a bit of trouble with the neither correct or incorrect options. ?

Reactions: savvy

Chris26

Reaction score
Title: Foot Data Collection | Accept
Requester: Alex Chung [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$81.56] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV
It's really killing me to see these a few times a week and not have any new shoes.

Reactions: savvy

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
She has said previously that her computer can't handle running scripts.
Oh. Gotcha. Making sure there wasn't something I missed that was important from being away for a while.

Reactions: aveline

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Just started doing these today... can't believe I've been passing these up. They're pretty easy money and there is a lot of them. I also have a bit of trouble with the neither correct or incorrect options. ?
LOL I know right... I am bumbed cuz it wont connect now. I just replied to Noah email from earlier letting him know its broken again

Reactions: Chris26

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My computer died and the one I'm using is so old that (99% of)scripts don't work :) No one else is screwed. :)

i can't use em at work. i have pandas and stuff via remote on a comp at home, but it doesn't track my hits easily

savvy

Reaction score
I mostly feel bad that I can't export hits

Reactions: JenniLeigh

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
We used to be able to.
really? I remember not having a wait time between the time it took sending it from mturk to amazon payments, but i don't recoall multiple transfers... unless im old and just forgot. (joined mturk in 2014 btw)

Reactions: aveline

savvy

Reaction score
PE: $37.78

That's insane for me. That's why i post, because I am someone who often struggles to hit $10, lol.

Might not night shift tonight. Farm next, then helping a friend give a cat she is watching a pill, and then taking my doggo to the vet to follow up on some not great bloodwork. ?

good luck everyone

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
really? I remember not having a wait time between the time it took sending it from mturk to amazon payments, but i don't recoall multiple transfers... unless im old and just forgot. (joined mturk in 2014 btw)
Yeah, they changed it in spring of 2014, IIRC. When HITs paid they used to go straight into Amazon Payments. There was no having to transfer from MTurk to AP or anything, and you could just transfer from AP as many times per day as you liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.