07/31 - Taystee Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
qualify for more HITs. I'm working on 5000 HITs approved but my numbers have slowed down since I started focusing on making as much money as possible. For the past month I'm averaging like $1.50 a hit. Now I'm making good money but at this rate I won't hit 10k approved for a couple of years. I need to move that along.
couple of years? yikes. nah.. keep your eye out for stuff like customer interests when they drop massive batches... that sometimes can go for a few days. 6 7 thousand approved easy. if you cap em.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
couple of years? yikes. nah.. keep your eye out for stuff like customer interests when they drop massive batches... that sometimes can go for a few days. 6 7 thousand approved easy. if you cap em.
boy that would be nice. I'd love to hit that 10k. I've heard people say it opens up door like 1k hits did.

Reactions: cb456 and StarfoxJ

Leatherass

Reaction score
They really dragged their asses approving the last two batches imo
But yes

Reactions: K'Lee

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
They really dragged their asses approving the last two batches imo
But yes
only one for me. the two before were approving while I was doing em. can be weird.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sure, but why not just do that through well paying good work, that hopefully we are all doing anyway?
Like the Pins that just dropped :O
You do, you do a punch of quick well paying work so when you do some other well paying work but the requester sucks and rejects you even though you submitted everything correct. You still end up with 200 rejections but now you can still work since you were protected with a buffer.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualification Study | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
$0.30 for 3 minutes. Complete a qualification survey to see if you are eligible for a later study for a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
Do this. I did it last week, 1.5 hours for 50 amazon bucks

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
You do, you do a punch of quick well paying work so when you do some other well paying work but the requester sucks and rejects you even though you submitted everything correct. You still end up with 200 rejections but now you can still work since you were protected with a buffer.
that makes really good sense as well. I hadn't even thought of that

Reactions: MarkC

GTR

Reaction score
ok i just ordered ATT Uverse because SPrectum is costing me an arm a leg and way too many taco dinners
now i will only be getting 25 mbps down from uverse but they say it's fiber, so i should be able to have decent speeds when online, at least i hope
does anyone else have this or these speeds and can turk without an issue? right now i get 300 mbps but my PC can only handle 100 mbps so not too big a deal

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ok i just ordered ATT Uverse because SPrectum is costing me an arm a leg and way too many taco dinners
now i will only be getting 25 mbps down from uverse but they say it's fiber, so i should be able to have decent speeds when online, ar least i hope
does anyone else have this or these speeds and can turk without an issue? right now i get 300 mbps but my PC can only handle 100 mbps so not too big a deal
Should be fine. You're more limited by ping than bandwidth with MTurk.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Artwork Classification (Read Description / HIT Rules) | Accept
Requester: Nathan [A2LVBYQBSIHIEF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.60] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.23] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 300
Available: 95
Description: Artwork images that need to be classified with attributes. You must have the Artwork Classification qualification.
Qualifications: Artwork Classification GreaterThan 65; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Nathans are up.[/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
Should be fine. You're more limited by ping than bandwidth with MTurk.
thanks, i was thinking/hoping it would do, i don't game at all but do stream movies and watch youtube and sometimes download some stuff, but mainly my computer is for turk :wink:

Reactions: Kadauchi and MarkC

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Victoria has been disappointing as of late.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Remember, their server dictates who accepts what, so the first person to the server wins (ping). Its after that where the download speed slows you down but both HC and PC account for that and adjust. Download speed will help with loading more HITs (batch work) vs hitting the server quicker (survey accepting).

BreeQuinn

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Artwork Classification (Read Description / HIT Rules) | Accept
Requester: Nathan [A2LVBYQBSIHIEF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.60] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.23] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 300
Available: 95
Description: Artwork images that need to be classified with attributes. You must have the Artwork Classification qualification.
Qualifications: Artwork Classification GreaterThan 65; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Nathans are up.[/td][/tr]
Time to get e-mail spammed

Reactions: FireMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.