Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rawsteak

Reaction score
My most recent one was trying to get someone to guess the words video games. Dunno how the playstation controller didn't give that one away, lol.

Hardest: A bird is looking at food on a plate.
Lmfao. I'm trying to think...a bird, an eyeball, a plate...I haven't gotten many food choices, so I don't know what you could have picked, but I am dead at the thought of this image.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rawsteak

Reaction score
I just posted this. I think it helps.
It says it's like Pictionary with icons.:)
Sorry I didn't see this! It is basically Pictionary. It's the least stressful HIT and pays rather decently, .20 a game and sometimes the game lasts less than 30 seconds. Apparently it's to help refugees learn different languages, which is nice.

desallemands

Reaction score
Anyone have the link for it ? thanks

Sorry I didn't see this! It is basically Pictionary. It's the least stressful HIT and pays rather decently, .20 a game and sometimes the game lasts less than 30 seconds. Apparently it's to help refugees learn different languages, which is nice.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yay! An answer from someone who's doing them. Now, hopefully, people will take the time to scroll around and find your answer when wondering what Iconary is. Thanks.:)

Dragonfly

Reaction score
From that HIT, it looks like a qualification HIT to work on larger batches. So, if you didn't complete that, you probably won't see them. Don't feel bad, I don't either.
Thank you SO much. You've been quite a help to me and I appreciate it very much.

Reactions: jklmnop and Jerami

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmfao. I'm trying to think...a bird, an eyeball, a plate...I haven't gotten many food choices, so I don't know what you could have picked, but I am dead at the thought of this image.
I just got field. Damn that was hard!! lol

Reactions: rawsteak

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have the link for it ? thanks
I was just saying, I don't think you can do them if you haven't done the qualification HIT. Sorry. But, I can try to find it if you want to try anyway, if you're bored.

Reactions: desallemands

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you SO much. You've been quite a help to me and I appreciate it very much.
I try. No worries. You're welcome. I can't always find an answer but, I'll usually try and help.:D

desallemands @desallemands I don't think you will find anything if you didn't do the qual previously. You aren't included in the batch. Don't waste a PandA. Sorry.:(

Last edited:

rawsteak

Reaction score
I don't know how to link to them. The requester is Vision AI2. I think they're batches. I'm still new to all of this, I'm sorry for sounding dumb. And yes, depicting the word "field" sucks. And so does "a boy riding a motorcycle over a bunch of buses". O___o

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how to link to them. The requester is Vision AI2. I think they're batches. I'm still new to all of this, I'm sorry for sounding dumb. And yes, depicting the word "field" sucks. And so does "a boy riding a motorcycle over a bunch of buses". O___o
Also, these have a qual so you won't be able to do them unless you did the qual hits and passed.

Also too, they're gone for now.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I remember this now. I am certain I didn't qualify. I had someone drawing big trucks and little cars and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. :banghead:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, time to shower. Came in from doing tons of yard work in the heat, then making the kid sweat himself dehydrated while he sat outside under a plastic barber cover as I cut his hair (school starts in a week, time to groom up!) to find the Iconary hits up. (What are those things called that barbers and such put over your body and secure around your neck?)

Nice to earn a little money today even if it meant I had to marinate in sweat for a bit longer, lol.

Reactions: desallemands

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yay! An answer from someone who's doing them. Now, hopefully, people will take the time to scroll around and find your answer when wondering what Iconary is. Thanks.:)
It's hard to answer while doing the hits. you have to watch what the drawer is doing if you're the guesser to make it easier. Not a hit to look away from even for a second. I paused between accepting them to type here. They go fast, though, won't do that next time they are up, lol. (edit, I know that wasn't for me!)

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alright, time to shower. Came in from doing tons of yard work in the heat, then making the kid sweat himself dehydrated while he sat outside under a plastic barber cover as I cut his hair (school starts in a week, time to groom up!) to find the Iconary hits up. (What are those things called that barbers and such put over your body and secure around your neck?)

Nice to earn a little money today even if it meant I had to marinate in sweat for a bit longer, lol.
My mom, an old cosmetologist used to call it a "cape". Not in a funny way. Not sure if that was right. Could be just what they called it in Massachusetts.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Stepping out for a bit, but have a quick question. Do any of you run panda crazy and HIT catcher at the same time on ONE device? It has slowed it down so much for me that I finally turned Panda Crazy off. Still trying to catch that one $8 Survey Comet HIT and that's all I have set now. Pain in my butt. After yesterday and today I'm ready to quit.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My mom, an old cosmetologist used to call it a "cape". Not in a funny way. Not sure if that was right. Could be just what they called it in Massachusetts.
Cape sounds better. I wanted to type "drape" and it is, but that sounds like something put on a window, not a body, lol.

Thank you for the word! It's a front worn cape from now on in my mind. Ours is plastic so in the heat the kid broiled even though the entire back of him was uncovered. I had to make him shower to finish the final touches with the tiny clippers as I couldn't see what was hair still attached to his neck or hair just sticking to sweat, lol. (We don't cut hair in our house, no no. Too much to sweep up after and we never get it all up.)

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.