08/08 - Whip Into Shape Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I received a reply from the requester (Morgan) who rejected all surveys a few days ago. They said that they can't use the data, but I "will be compensated." I really hope they do that in the form of a reversal, and not as a bonus like the last wronged rejection did.
It almost makes me want to offer to re-do the survey for them.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I received a reply from the requester (Morgan) who rejected all surveys a few days ago. They said that they can't use the data, but I "will be compensated." I really hope they do that in the form of a reversal, and not as a bonus like the last wronged rejection did.
It almost makes me want to offer to re-do the survey for them.
dude, it's going to stay rejected, and you'll get bonused half rate

sorry to deliver the bad news :rain:

but that's what my tarot cards said

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Maybe I'm late to the game, but I realized today that my SurveyComet political prediction site has a "leaderboard". Quite interesting. Of course it doesn't affect the pay, but very interesting nonetheless. I suspect it includes everyone that blew it off and got booted, but... nice!

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm late to the game, but I realized today that my SurveyComet political prediction site has a "leaderboard". Quite interesting. Of course it doesn't affect the pay, but very interesting nonetheless. I suspect it includes everyone that blew it off and got booted, but... nice!
I've asked about it before, and its' based on your answer relative to everyone else's - it's possible to have answered completely right, but if most people chose otherwise, your ranking is given negative points

basically it's how close to hive mind your answers are

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I've asked about it before, and its' based on your answer relative to everyone else's - it's possible to have answered completely right, but if most people chose otherwise, your ranking is given negative points

basically it's how close to hive mind your answers are
So it's like real life?

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
While we are on the topic does anyone know why grapefruit messes with medications?! I know it’s a thing.
Grapefruit contains furanocoumarins, which block an enzyme that normally breaks down certain medications in the body. When it is left unchecked, medication levels can grow toxic in the body. Other citrus fruits can have counter-interactions too.

namely, limes and pomelos

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Grapefruit contains furanocoumarins, which block an enzyme that normally breaks down certain medications in the body. When it is left unchecked, medication levels can grow toxic in the body. Other citrus fruits can have counter-interactions too.
Sounds like fun! Jk jk. I take a looooot of medications actually. And I just don’t touch grapefruit juice. But I do eat lots of limes & lemon water RIP gucci
Thanks for the info. I always wondered

Status
Not open for further replies.