Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yup, i emailed them once i saw it, doubt they are gonna do anything about it though
Glad you're handling it well.
I sometimes don't....
:bode:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This was from clicking the requester link from inside of a HIT, I'm not sure if that's where you wanted me to click from:

https://gyazo.com/cdb40e5e919f7ba1e39e1fcb75334631
I just installed Chrome Portable and the script and did a HIT. The only problem I had was I had to click "Today's Projected Earnings" to recalculate because the drop down was blank after the first time it ran (from that match error). The time showed up and the hourly showed up after that recalculate.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I just installed Chrome Portable and the script and did a HIT. The only problem I had was I had to click "Today's Projected Earnings" to recalculate because the drop down was blank after the first time it ran (from that match error). The time showed up and the hourly showed up after that recalculate.

Tried that. I'll send you a PM of what my dashboard looks like.

Also... if you want to expend the effort, I'm comfortable giving you remote access. The only thing you have to promise is to not make fun of me for not being a Pro Turker. I could even pay you through PayPal.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tried that. I'll send you a PM of what my dashboard looks like.

Also... if you want to expend the effort, I'm comfortable giving you remote access. The only thing you have to promise is to not make fun of me for not being a Pro Turker. I could even pay you through PayPal.
I don't think the script is even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.