08/15 - Tutoring Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: FOR MEN ONLY - Perceptions and Opinions About Romantic Relationships | PANDA
Requester: Penny Scudder [A33TJL85TWWZQ2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 25 minute, two part survey (FOR MEN ONLY). One part asks about your opinions on romantic relationships. The other part is a word categorisation reaction time task.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Previous participation has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek It worked for me but it gave me this error on the new site

and than it lags out and says its unresponsive
Not much I can do about the new site stuff, I just tried to get something thrown together but since I don't use it I don't have the ability to actively test and work on it.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
no worries I was just checking it out :thumbup:
If you did a ton of HITs today, you could try doing one HIT after the day change and see if it works for that, if it's a memory leak/volume of HITs issue. Otherwise dunno, I tested it with a couple HITs and it worked for me.

Azazael

Reaction score
Glad you're handling it well.
I sometimes don't....
:bode:
pfft im really not happy about getting a rejection like this, the damned survey was broken to shit last time too. i told them that then and at lteast had SOME response, now....nothing....and its broken even more now than before

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
sryan66611 @sryan66611 Did you try the recommended changes? He typed out what changes to make when using the new site on Greasyfork.
if your talking about the removing the // on the sync new worker data yes. If not no.. But either way its not a big deal I was just bored and checking it out as I have seen a lot of peeps using it.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
if your talking about the removing the // on the sync new worker data yes. If not no.. But either way its not a big deal I was just bored and checking it out as I have seen a lot of peeps using it.
There's this, too, in case you use the dashboard script:

"If you use Mturk Dashboard script, you will need to ensure it runs after this script (either reinstall it after you install this script, or follow the directions here: http://www.mturkgrind.com/threads/how-to-change-execution-order-of-userscripts.26896/), and you will need to comment out the line Todays_Projected_Earnings(); in Mturk Dashboard (i.e., change Todays_Projected_Earnings(); to //Todays_Projected_Earnings():wink:"

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
There's this, too, in case you use the dashboard script:

"If you use Mturk Dashboard script, you will need to ensure it runs after this script (either reinstall it after you install this script, or follow the directions here: http://www.mturkgrind.com/threads/how-to-change-execution-order-of-userscripts.26896/), and you will need to comment out the line Todays_Projected_Earnings(); in Mturk Dashboard (i.e., change Todays_Projected_Earnings(); to //Todays_Projected_Earnings():wink:"
I don't but thanks :) also HI!!!! :LOL:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm suuuuuper scared.
I find out tomorrow if I need surgery or not.
Some bullshit about one of my fractures being displaced... if it moves 5 degrees then I need surgery. Or also if my thumb is super broken. My point is I would rather have the surgery. Otherwise I have to go get x rays twice a week to make sure the fracture didn't move. If it moves or shifts in 4 weeks then I wore a cast for 4 weeks for nothing...
Am I making any sense.

Sorry thanks for letting me vent
I'm a nervous Nancy :sofa:

Status
Not open for further replies.