08/22 - Thunder Thursday!

What do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so pleased. Our tree bowed, but never broke. It's a pretty new tree - but I think we had over 200 peaches on it. I had to shake off a lot, too (I mean - at least 50 - perhaps more - I went out w/broom during that thunderstorm).
That's awesome!

Reactions: savvy and jan

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I didn't have any trouble today, but yesterday my first try at withdrawing failed to my bank account. Never happened to me before then.
Is it something that resolved itself the next day or something? Every couple of week I have a day were my withdrawal isn't processed on time so I end up getting paid later at night instead of midday, no big deal. This time the withdrawal failed, which has never happened to me before, either. Happened to my sister too. We both have the same bank. Chime.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Is it something that resolved itself the next day or something? Every couple of week I have a day were my withdrawal isn't processed on time so I end up getting paid later at night instead of midday, no big deal. This time the withdrawal failed, which has never happened to me before, either. Happened to my sister too. We both have the same bank. Chime.
I went back after getting the failed email and tried again. It went through the second time and the money was in my bank this morning as usual.

Reactions: savvy and NemoRolls

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I went back after getting the failed email and tried again. It went through the second time and the money was in my bank this morning as usual.
I've tried a bunch of times and it keeps on failing. I played around with my bank account and it's working and transferring just fine. Looks like I'll have to call Amazon.

Reactions: LucyO and savvy

JBrown5886

Reaction score
I've tried a bunch of times and it keeps on failing. I played around with my bank account and it's working and transferring just fine. Looks like I'll have to call Amazon.
I can't get a bank account withdrawal even to go through today. Let us know if you call them what they say.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I can't get a bank account withdrawal even to go through today. Let us know if you call them what they say.
Will do. I'm trying to call them right now. The plus side knowing that is that we know it's a problem with their system and not an individual problem with our individual accounts.

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
This has never happened before . . .

Your Thursday, August 22, 2019 request to withdraw USD _______ to your bank account was not successful.
This usually happens if the bank is unable to accept electronic transactions. We have credited the withdrawal amount back to your Amazon Payments account. You can either withdraw these funds to another bank account or you can purchase an Amazon.com Gift Certificate with the funds.
If you'd like more details regarding the reason your withdrawal failed, please contact your bank directly.
Thank you for using Amazon Payments.

And won’t go through on the second try either . . . nor the third . . .

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Apparently I’m lucky my transfer went through this morning...

edit: JK was looking at yesterdays email

Last edited:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score

Your Thursday, August 22, 2019 request to withdraw USD _______ to your bank account was not successful.
This usually happens if the bank is unable to accept electronic transactions. We have credited the withdrawal amount back to your Amazon Payments account. You can either withdraw these funds to another bank account or you can purchase an Amazon.com Gift Certificate with the funds.
If you'd like more details regarding the reason your withdrawal failed, please contact your bank directly.

This is happening to everyone, it's not just you.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score

I'm chatting with a CSR and they are transferring the chat to "a special team". They won't give me a phone number. I have a feeling this is a system wide thing and they're going to fuck me around. In the end, they'll tell me there is nothing they can do and we'll all have to try again tomorrow.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My computer with scripts is not awake for some reason. So, today is going to suck because no one will be home til 3pm.

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm chatting with a CSR and they are transferring the chat to "a special team". They won't give me a phone number. I have a feeling this is a system wide thing and they're going to fuck me around. In the end, they'll tell me there is nothing they can do and we'll all have to try again tomorrow.
A week or so ago some folks on here were complaining they were having issues with getting their money to transfer and then seemingly it resolved because I didn’t see anything else about it. Only a couple people reported problems.
Fortunately, the transfer isn’t ‘urgent’ for me and I pretty much transfer everyday to keep the balance low at Amazon . . .

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.