08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
have you tried to get on disability?! the sheer of amount of stress and how upsetting it is? If you have to get a lawyer and go see a judge infront of everybody to try and get approved.
I have my VA disability. It helps a great deal. And I was going to college, so I had BAH which was amazing. Then I graduated and lost $900/ month (because no more BAH) ... so, this is pretty much replacing that.

Reactions: TobyF

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: The Swap Game! Make up to $7.5 in 25 mins | PANDA
Requester: Mauricio Bucca Olea [A1FY62GM3IFOZV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.14] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
Your are going to play a fun card game and then will answer a very short survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;
Hopefully your partner doesn't leave

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm just honestly worried about applying for an apartment in November or December. I need to step up my mTurk game a lot in order to even come close to covering the 3x income min rent per month part. That and also worrying about credit.

real life, eh

Athletica

Redmage 75 FTW
Reaction score
have you tried to get on disability?! the sheer of amount of stress and how upsetting it is? If you have to get a lawyer and go see a judge infront of everybody to try and get approved.
Been there. Done that. You're sitting there in clear pain. Your doctor says you have a disability.
The judge pretty much says you still young, you will get over it.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Also going to point out that once you get better at this and build quals/requesters you can make an alright yearly off this. I enjoy staying at home the most but honestly grinding hits is more satisfying than selling to customers if I had a retail job or teaching with administration always down your back with common core and other crap.

This is super stress free and I can plug in as hard as I want or as little after I make my required amount.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah its a lot of stress and the process takes a long time but I think thats a good thing to weed out abuse. You have to show limited work history, medications you have taken in the past, get doctors and hospital records. Its a good system because it shouldnt be easy to get it. You should only get SSI benefits if you truely are suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.