08/29 - Sweet Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ugh I have a friend that does this all. the. time. But she's my only IRL friend though so I don't want to confront her about it. it's a hard situation for sure. :hug:
Yeah this is my best friend. Ty for interwebs hugs. I will keep my cool about it, I'm sure, or I'll tell her to stop talking to me about it and get a therapist.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OH OH, so I had a tooth pulled and my dentist gave me tylenol and acetaminophen in combination. It is now my go-to when I have some kind of big pain. Better than narcotics!

"you can combine aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen with acetaminophen. However, do not take aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen within 8-12 hours of each other. Also, watch out for pain medications that might be included in combination products such as those used for cough and cold."
wait, tylenol and acetaminophen are the same thing, aren't they? do you mean you're alternating ibuprofin and tylenol?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OH OH, so I had a tooth pulled and my dentist gave me tylenol and acetaminophen in combination. It is now my go-to when I have some kind of big pain. Better than narcotics!

"you can combine aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen with acetaminophen. However, do not take aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen within 8-12 hours of each other. Also, watch out for pain medications that might be included in combination products such as those used for cough and cold."
I'm sure it's just a typo but, Tylenol is usually acetaminophen.:)

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
So, it's working correctly.:wink: Thanks. Sorry about the rejection though. They happen.:(
I knew when I saw the question I should send it back because the answer I thought it was wasn't even listed. But for some dumb reason I thought I should choose one to try to salvage 80 cents. I won't do that again.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I knew when I saw the question I should send it back because the answer I thought it was wasn't even listed. But for some dumb reason I thought I should choose one to try to salvage 80 cents. I won't do that again.
Ok. Gotta stop talking about it though. We're skirting the content line.:)
But thanks.

Reactions: Kennedy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've done this before :grimace: if you have enough hits to be able to take a rejection it can be worth the risk, IMO.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lmao yes it was a misquote. I meant advil and acetaminophen. I just got so excited that I remembered that it isn't common knowledge that you can dose the two of them together! We also rarely buy "name brand" stuff so it's always just got the drug names on it.

wait, tylenol and acetaminophen are the same thing, aren't they? do you mean you're alternating ibuprofin and tylenol?
I'm sure it's just a typo but, Tylenol is usually acetaminophen.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lmao yes it was a misquote. I meant advil and acetaminophen. I just got so excited that I remembered that it isn't common knowledge that you can dose the two of them together! We also rarely buy "name brand" stuff so it's always just got the drug names on it.
I usually just take midol. Or another combo product that has acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine. Midol also has a mild muscle relaxant.:)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done this before :grimace: if you have enough hits to be able to take a rejection it can be worth the risk, IMO.
I HATE every rejection I get. I can only think of two (including that one) out of the 16 I have that I deserved. The other ones were either I didn't take enough time (which is BS because I read at the speed of light :D) or some really sketchiness on the part of the requester. Oh and 3-4 p9rs, until I wised up on them.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Trust in science images | Accept
Requester: lace [A7F4V5SW5MMJU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.88] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Make judgments about trust in science images
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I HATE every rejection I get. I can only think of two (including that one) out of the 16 I have that I deserved. The other ones were either I didn't take enough time (which is BS because I read at the speed of light :D) or some really sketchiness on the part of the requester. Oh and 3-4 p9rs, until I wised up on them.
yeah, I should probably be more careful with rejections. my approval rate is 99.81%, though. Most of them are from reading too fast (I also read super fast).

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I usually just take midol. Or another combo product that has acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine. Midol also has a mild muscle relaxant.:)
I have an ovarian cyst that makes me want to die about once a month, so I do the double dose with a little green and feel pretty okay. Any combination of things that work and don't: Kill the liver, contain opiates, cost a fortune = A+

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have an ovarian cyst that makes me want to die about once a month, so I do the double dose with a little green and feel pretty okay. Any combination of things that work and don't: Kill the liver, contain opiates, cost a fortune = A+
oh God, ovarian cysts. don't even get me started. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that :cry:

Reactions: Despairagus

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, I should probably be more careful with rejections. my approval rate is 99.81%, though. Most of them are from reading too fast (I also read super fast).
I know in the long run as long as I stay above 99 it shouldn't matter, and I know those that do a ton of work occasionally get some....but damn I hate getting rejections for doing my part of the agreement.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm expecting at least 1 rejection from today (have the numbers to support it, only have 5 rejections overall so far) but I will PITCH A FIT when/if it comes through.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to have acetaminophen because of my liver, but if I have a bad headache liver be damned because ibuprofen does not help those.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.