Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: COVID and resilience | PANDA
Requester: Vrinda Kalia [A27LZ4ABBCYJC]
TurkerView: [ $11.64 / hour ]
Description: You will be asked to complete a few surveys that will provide insight about your behavior during the COVID
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location EqualTo US
[3RZS7HUY1FS32U4XLN0A7WTT3C6FOL]

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
perhaps on my ancient laptop I am missing the good hits?

all I can see are idiots promising to pay me in 24 hours!! and only 3 questions!!

.04 cents. :nonono:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
perhaps on my ancient laptop I am missing the good hits?

all I can see are idiots promising to pay me in 24 hours!! and only 3 questions!!

.04 cents. :nonono:
i really tried to come back and turk, but it doesn't seem useful

Dan 45

Reaction score
Thank you Jan,
I guess my specific question is: Is there a step by step tutorial or instructions on how to properly set up this type of thing? For instance, after I download TamperMonkey, Panda Crazy, how do I go about setting it up for getting HITs? I really feel lost. I'm about average when it comes to computer knowledge. My most frustrating thing is now I realize why I struggle to get the HITs without using this method. I have the desire and work ethic to make a lot more than I have been making, just don't know how to go about it. I've read many of the posts and tried to learn from watching some YouTube videos, but I just don't know how to set it up properly.

jan

Reaction score
Thank you Jan,
I guess my specific question is: Is there a step by step tutorial or instructions on how to properly set up this type of thing? For instance, after I download TamperMonkey, Panda Crazy, how do I go about setting it up for getting HITs? I really feel lost. I'm about average when it comes to computer knowledge. My most frustrating thing is now I realize why I struggle to get the HITs without using this method. I have the desire and work ethic to make a lot more than I have been making, just don't know how to go about it. I've read many of the posts and tried to learn from watching some YouTube videos, but I just don't know how to set it up properly.
panda crazy is used for catching hits. so, for instance, if someone posts a hit here on the forum that you want to try to catch - there are no more left on mturk - you enter it into panda crazy and it will automatically try to look for it and grab it. That happens when someone else has caught the hit earlier, doesn't do it for whatever reason, and it is released. Your panda will grab it. (Well, you are competing with other hit catchers out there. but you have a chance).

Reactions: Ransie

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Well, that was weird. My finder disappeared all my hits two days ago. I put most of my drip batches back in. Been turking since 6:40 on and off - just now Finder put all my old hits back in. Strange.

And Grammarly wants to replace turking with lurking. Kinda the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Thank you Jan,

Jan is good at explaining, but here is also a website set up for guidance.

https://www.mturkguide.com/scripts.html

PandaThief

Reaction score
Thank you Jan,

Confusing, when i first started i read it like 5 times lol

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/

Dan 45

Reaction score
Thank you everyone,
Yes, I'm trying to wrap my mind around it. Only been doing this for 5 months, but starting something new is strange. Starting to make a little more sense.

Reactions: jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinions on social issues(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Scott [AOOXH54K8Z7MG]
TurkerView: [ $14.25 / hour ]
Description: Tell us about your beliefs about politics and social issues. Should take about 5 minutes.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3CTCX9NXB5R5RGUCAHARTKWRO1XJLD]

Reactions: cassius

Charlene22

Reaction score

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: A survey about your social relations (~5 mins)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: syu [A1NM366GM06OMP] (Req TV): $12.85/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
An online survey about your social relations, perceptions, and decision-making
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [317007-316418] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: jan and Blakkat

PandaThief

Reaction score
30K batch just ran out, now i won't feel too guilty of having the qual and not doing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.