Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey less than 5 mins | PANDA
Requester: Jason Dana [A2LBQRNT1ZHWB1] [TurkerView]
Description: Brief survey eating decisions; MUST BE IN USA and FLUENT ENGLISH - you may be tested
Duration: ~180min
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 0 min, 42 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: MarkC and Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fun Survey About Fast Food! | PANDA
Requester: Gregory Dzurik [A21SL3EU361SAN] [TurkerView]
Description: Give us your opinion about a fast food
Duration: ~1440min
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 7 min, 20 sec
Catchability: Great
I caught this yesterday, but I did it first thing this morning because I thought I would be more inspired for the creative writing. I wasn't. lol, but I plodded through. Also, my mind won't let me count it as part of today's earnings because it will get credited to yesterday.

Reactions: afallstarxfall

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I caught this yesterday, but I did it first thing this morning because I thought I would be more inspired for the creative writing. I wasn't. lol, but I plodded through. Also, my mind won't let me count it as part of today's earnings because it will get credited to yesterday.
Mine got procrastinated, too. Down to the last 20 minutes like I inevitably do with every long timer survey ?

jan

Reaction score
jan @jan are you aware of Peter Patchis Yarns? (peterpatchisyarns.com). Just got an email and you came to mind.
I've heard of them, but I've never been there. I thought the next time I'm in RI, I'd try to stop in - it looks really fun (digging through the cones!)

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I've heard of them, but I've never been there. I thought the next time I'm in RI, I'd try to stop in - it looks really fun (digging through the cones!)
You can order online too but I agree that it looks like fun to dig around and find a bargain . . . I’m just too far away.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
You can order online too but I agree that it looks like fun to dig around and find a bargain . . . I’m just too far away.
It's a hike for me, but doable. I like RI and used to go down there a lot when I lived in Boston. I didn't see anything online (just the knitting machines). Off to go look again :)

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Same mine was $3.00 from yesterday. Today's is $4.00 peeked at it looks different from the $3.00 . I'm saving it till tomorrow hopefully it will let me do it.

Reactions: Blakkat

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
I still haven't been able to nab that one yet, would love to though.

Reactions: Blakkat

Beak

Reaction score
The $3 one I put off until today was lots easier. Very little writing. If you can grab it give it a go.

HelloHello

Reaction score
It's a hike for me, but doable. I like RI and used to go down there a lot when I lived in Boston. I didn't see anything online (just the knitting machines). Off to go look again :)
You yarn and fabric folks on the East Coast are lucky since that's the seat of the historic mills . . . my maternal grandmother worked in the mills in Lowell, MA, or I suppose I should say more accurately, she worked herself out of the mills and into nursing school and a career in nursing at Peter Bent Brigham now known as Brigham and Women's Hospital (as I recall she graduated either during or just before WWI). Anyway, when I was a kid in the 1950s she'd bring us wool scraps from the mills that my mom made into braided rugs for our house.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Child Abuse Perpetrators | Accept
Requester: Emily Denne [A1JD1KM2RXLSLP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.91] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study involves jury decision making, so you are required to be a jury eligible citizen to participate (18 years of age or over, have a valid ID, a US citizen, and never convicted of a felony). This should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

8 mins - just noticed that others are reporting time at under 4 minutes, I guess I am slow!

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: "Guess What?" Facebook Feature | PANDA
Requester: BucknellHCI [A1FSNCKZIN2X2C]
TurkerView: [ $12.96 / hour ]
Description: Get paid to answer questions in order to help us study behavior of MTurk users. All responses are guaranteed to be anonymous and confidential.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3L8V324VJWCZDNMC4ZL0IDAZ3VPF9B]

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm giving out tootsie rolls from a monster bag that I bought on a deep discount managers special from the grocery store in May.
Gosh, I haven't had a Tootsie Roll in, gosh, recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.