09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkdigo

Reaction score
So, last Thursday night I was walking to the store and was jumped by 3 or 4 people. My memory is very foggy from that night and the cops did not find the people (they honestly didn't seem to care.). I went to the hospital and was there until Sunday evening. The guys roughed me up pretty good (could've been a lot worse). The biggest injury I have is that my jaw was broken in two places. I had to have two metal plates put in and my jaw wired shut. I also am having crazy bad headaches due to a "mild" concussion. That plus the drugs they put me on will be preventing me from turking for at least a few more days but I will try to be back on Friday at the latest even if it's just for a couple hours. I'm sure most people don't even notice if I am on or not but I figured I'd say something.
Stay safe out there kids. Make all the monies. Will be back to turking soon.
That's awful, I hope you recover quickly.

Lea

Reaction score
Title: Short 10 minute Survey | PANDA
Requester: Kristen Elmore [A2AVGX2DN27BOS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a few questions adopting new habits or behaviors for $1.00
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US

5 min to complete
Lots of reading and a small bit of writing but less than 4 mins. Painful but worth

Reactions: rjd66
D

Deleted member 526

So, last Thursday night I was walking to the store and was jumped by 3 or 4 people. My memory is very foggy from that night and the cops did not find the people (they honestly didn't seem to care.). I went to the hospital and was there until Sunday evening. The guys roughed me up pretty good (could've been a lot worse). The biggest injury I have is that my jaw was broken in two places. I had to have two metal plates put in and my jaw wired shut. I also am having crazy bad headaches due to a "mild" concussion. That plus the drugs they put me on will be preventing me from turking for at least a few more days but I will try to be back on Friday at the latest even if it's just for a couple hours. I'm sure most people don't even notice if I am on or not but I figured I'd say something.
Feel better soon!!! sending you hugs!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not like every person with Masters actually follows the instructions. It'll do them good to get a sanity check.
people with suspended accounts have gotten Masters, people with less than a 1,000 hits have gotten Masters, no one knows who or why. Masters is just a way for Amazon to make more money...

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Take care of yourself! Sending good thoughts

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Dillon Wild [A26YXMAEZ42860] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will see a description about Jordan. Then you will be asked questions about Jordan and yourself.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.52
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
ouch, holy shit, i actually was just looking at my pm and gonna ask if you ever got that phone you were looking for. but damn, get well/better soon, thats shitty :(

Title: Debt Repayment Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.56 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.47 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 226 | TOS Flags: 22
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a survey about your debt repayment decisions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-1693585582-21770] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 86;Location is one of: US
they still wanting a pic of your credit card bill/bank statement?

warriorwrath

Contributor
Reaction score
damn that sucks. Cheers to it not being worse and a speedy recovery.

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are better soon.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
bro, get better soon.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Pay rate is great though.
Wish I would have caught some of her other hits yesteday, was like 4-5 of them.
I'm hoping this one is like a qual hit that will lead to more work -- this is right up my alley, but it's just sad to see what high school writing is like.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Dillon Wild [A26YXMAEZ42860] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will see a description about Jordan. Then you will be asked questions about Jordan and yourself.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.52
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
Error

This survey is no longer available.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry that happened to you. Seems like nowadays walking when its dark out is just a bad idea with the massive amounts of people out of work and desperate for anything they can get. Hope you feel better and make a full recovery

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG that's terrible. So sorry you had to go through this. :( Get well soon.

Turkster

Reaction score
So sorry. This is why I ALWAYS carry a weapon with me at all times. I can live with getting my ass kicked as long as I get one or two of them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.