09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
people with suspended accounts have gotten Masters, people with less than a 1,000 hits have gotten Masters, no one knows who or why. Masters is just a way for Amazon to make more money...
That's kind of obvious, but wasn't the point. People, for some reason, hold Masters in the highest regards. They're just as likely to not follow instructions as non masters, given getting masters in the first place in a crapshoot.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Manda

Reaction score
So, last Thursday night I was walking to the store and was jumped by 3 or 4 people. My memory is very foggy from that night and the cops did not find the people (they honestly didn't seem to care.). I went to the hospital and was there until Sunday evening. The guys roughed me up pretty good (could've been a lot worse). The biggest injury I have is that my jaw was broken in two places. I had to have two metal plates put in and my jaw wired shut. I also am having crazy bad headaches due to a "mild" concussion. That plus the drugs they put me on will be preventing me from turking for at least a few more days but I will try to be back on Friday at the latest even if it's just for a couple hours. I'm sure most people don't even notice if I am on or not but I figured I'd say something.
Stay safe out there kids. Make all the monies. Will be back to turking soon.
Get Well and Feel better soon!

Reactions: Turkdigo

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
That's kind of obvious, but wasn't the point. People, for some reason, hold Masters in the highest regards. They're just as likely to not follow instructions as non masters, given getting masters in the first place in a crapshoot.
that was my point as well, wasn't arguing.

Reactions: Metallica

Cruxy

Reaction score
So, last Thursday night I was walking to the store and was jumped by 3 or 4 people. My memory is very foggy from that night and the cops did not find the people (they honestly didn't seem to care.). I went to the hospital and was there until Sunday evening. The guys roughed me up pretty good (could've been a lot worse). The biggest injury I have is that my jaw was broken in two places. I had to have two metal plates put in and my jaw wired shut. I also am having crazy bad headaches due to a "mild" concussion. That plus the drugs they put me on will be preventing me from turking for at least a few more days but I will try to be back on Friday at the latest even if it's just for a couple hours. I'm sure most people don't even notice if I am on or not but I figured I'd say something.
Can't be safe anywhere these days. Sleep, eat, relax until you heal. The wiring sucks the most...it has happened to a friend of mine twice. Hopefully the recovery is quick and they will loosen up the wiring in a few weeks.

nyx

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Title: A short easy research survey | PANDA
Requester: Experimental Studies [A2IKTFOI0NGOON] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.84] [Fair: 4.11] [Comm: 3.22] [Fast: 4.11]
Description:
In this short survey, you will read a purchase scenario and answer some related questions.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jaded @Jaded, run, run far
That should have been more than $.30. Shudder.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
damn, thats awful. Hope you get better. U stay safe as well. Sucks to hear that this happens to a lot of us. :(

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
damn, really sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Dillon Wild [A26YXMAEZ42860] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will see a description about Jordan. Then you will be asked questions about Jordan and yourself.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.52
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
Error

This survey is no longer available.
was JUST about to say that ,ugh... :(

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I just asked the Monster how the Arctic and Antarctic are different and she said "Spelling and pronunciation."

Can I give her partial credit on that?
be better if she said one has Polar Bears, the other not so much, 95/100

Reactions: Jaded

nyx

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh jeez! Sending you good vibes and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.