09/20 - Toum Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
currently eating the muffin that kiddo already picked the chocolate chips off of. #momlife
edit: to make this turk relevant, I hate when I want to leave a comment about a survey but then I accidentally click past the comment box

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
There's an apartment complex over near Clemson that costs 500/m for a 2 bedroom. Get a roommate and split it and you're set.
When i lived in Charleston, I had a 3 bedroom home for 800/m with two bathrooms and a good yard. That isnt bad with roommates.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
currently eating the muffin that kiddo already picked the chocolate chips off of. #momlife
edit: to make this turk relevant, I hate when I want to leave a comment about a survey but then I accidentally click past the comment box
sometimes I eat food the kids dropped on the floor so I don't have to walk it over to the trash can :thumbup:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
When i lived in Charleston, I had a 3 bedroom home for 800/m with two bathrooms and a good yard. That isnt bad with roommates.
Chaz has skyrocketed because of the culinary and arts scene....

Reactions: GoldenTemple

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
sometimes I eat food the kids dropped on the floor so I don't have to walk it over to the trash can :thumbup:
I've also done this. Part of why I'm fat is because I also eat kiddo's leftovers, which...is a lot.

Reactions: GTR and Sondi

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes I feed the left overs to the dog so I dont have to find containers to put it in.

Chaz has skyrocketed because of the culinary and arts scene....
huh. I lived there a few years ago, it wasnt to bad. However, not my cup of tea. I returned to NH when my brother died.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm still doing my medical billing studying but I got to the part where I need to buy a copy of ICD-10-CM, HCPCS, and CTP before I can work through those chapters/take the test :blackeye:
I honestly didn't know you had to buy those in order just to work through the chapters/take the test

the way I got into the medical billing company i worked for was as a file clerk initially
i was taking some classes at the nearby community college and was working there part time initially

i never took a test to work there to begin
went from file clerk to data entry and that was as far as I made it up the food chain

i was thinking of just taking a medical coding course on the side while i turked
getting the certificate and then seeing what jobs are out there

i'm kind of interested in some various forms of coding/computer work as well
it doesn't have to be coding. just something where I wouldn't have to interact a lot with the public a lot of the times

i think that is my plan.
taking a course in a computer trade while turking

so when I do enter the workforce...
it will at least be at a job i half want to go to when I wake up everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.