09/20 - Toum Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: ~10 min brief questions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Olga Shurchkov [A33GFXMZEKCQNA] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $11.56] [Pay: 2.60] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Description:
This HIT asks participants to answer brief open-ended questions. Participants get bonus payment depending on performance in the survey. Payment is on average about $2 for attentive completion. Participation is expected to take 10 minutes
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists; Exc: [16833244-107399] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Emotion recognition survey | Accept
Requester: Hillel Aviezer [A38K9W6RW8CW1C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.42] [Pay=4.60] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=7.20] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 900
Description: In this short survey you will listen to various real-life vocal expressions and rate each of them in a simple rating task. Participation in this survey requires intact headphones and a desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices are incompatible.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
good lord....I'm in NC.....there's enough hillbillies and nothingness here without moving to Anderson....I'm try to UPGRADE...lol
Lol well.. beggars can't be choosers. :p Jk. I'd rather save money for a few years and be set than live in a nicer spot and stay broke(er).

Reactions: rsclone
Reaction score
I love getting pinterests but it always says I missed a gold question and eventually they wont let me do more for the day :vamp:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $26.12] [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.40] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 64] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 1 hour
Reward: $0.10
Description:
Demographics survey
Requirements:

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly didn't know you had to buy those in order just to work through the chapters/take the test

the way I got into the medical billing company i worked for was as a file clerk initially
i was taking some classes at the nearby community college and was working there part time initially

i never took a test to work there to begin
went from file clerk to data entry and that was as far as I made it up the food chain

i was thinking of just taking a medical coding course on the side while i turked
getting the certificate and then seeing what jobs are out there

i'm kind of interested in some various forms of coding/computer work as well
it doesn't have to be coding. just something where I wouldn't have to interact a lot with the public a lot of the times

i think that is my plan.
taking a course in a computer trade while turking

so when I do enter the workforce...
it will at least be at a job i half want to go to when I wake up everyday
I'm def starting some coding courses.....my Mturk is down 50% from the first half the year and my emergency fund got smashed by the car and repairs....this just isn't cutting it anymore....

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about categorizing images, words, and/or concepts | Accept
Requester: Researcher at CBS [A1GC82Q1V5ODLX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Description: You will be asked to write two short paragraphs and organize a series of images/photos/words into categories.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Batch DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
fr[/td][/tr]

Reactions: C to the J

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about categorizing images, words, and/or concepts | Accept
Requester: Researcher at CBS [A1GC82Q1V5ODLX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Description: You will be asked to write two short paragraphs and organize a series of images/photos/words into categories.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Batch DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
fr[/td][/tr]
writing

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I honestly didn't know you had to buy those in order just to work through the chapters/take the test

the way I got into the medical billing company i worked for was as a file clerk initially
i was taking some classes at the nearby community college and was working there part time initially

i never took a test to work there to begin
went from file clerk to data entry and that was as far as I made it up the food chain

i was thinking of just taking a medical coding course on the side while i turked
getting the certificate and then seeing what jobs are out there

i'm kind of interested in some various forms of coding/computer work as well
it doesn't have to be coding. just something where I wouldn't have to interact a lot with the public a lot of the times

i think that is my plan.
taking a course in a computer trade while turking

so when I do enter the workforce...
it will at least be at a job i half want to go to when I wake up everyday
From my research, there are plenty of billing jobs that you don't NEED the CPB cert, but if you have it you get paid more, so if it's going to be worth it for me to be out of the house I'll need to make a little more $$. + I've been out of the workforce for a while so I need to add a little extra oomph in order to be marketable.

It's the AAPC course materials for the AAPC certification and there are questions where you have to look things up in each of those books. I'll have to see if my friend that gave me the study book has them, but they also change every year and I might need to buy them anyway? we'll see.

Reactions: Peachy

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Lol well.. beggars can't be choosers. :p Jk. I'd rather save money for a few years and be set than live in a nicer spot and stay broke(er).
I'm old...money in the bank does me no good past paying expenses....I just want to have fun before I kick in couple years...

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Well.. I've got Atlanta. Lol. Love it down there.
I used to live there so I'm over it....plus they don't have techno like DC and that's pretty much all I listen to anymore...

Edit: I do miss a frosted orange every once in while though

Status
Not open for further replies.