09/29 - Zoom Zoom Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it really does take some getting used to. When we moved to Xenforo from vBulletin a few years ago, there was definitely an adjustment period.

There should be a little icon of a floppy disk on the bar above the text box. You can click on that and Delete Draft to clear out the saved text.
Thanks! I've been on forums for years, like well over 15+. Most are the same but a little different, even ones custom built from the ground up. This one is very different, but certainly not bad. Good stuff, just something new to learn, which is fine. :joyful:

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

I really like those NGS2 IU hits (masters hits). They seem easy, but the pay is terrible & they will reject if you make a mistake. I'm not worried about that, but it's like $4.72/hr. Stupid principles stopping me from doing them.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Cheers MTC. Soon as I had my first drink my niece comes over and says she wants to build a mega-blocks set together. I don't know why it's called mega-blocks because this shit has THE tiniest bricks I've ever seen and the instruction manual is 37 pages long fml.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You just gave me an idea. I have a "Frozen Hans Solo" ice tray. Totally filling that with wine and floating that in future glasses.
I have a diamond ice cube tray and I love it. I'm trying to find a good green liquid to put in it because emeralds are my favorite.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a diamond ice cube tray and I love it. I'm trying to find a good green liquid to put in it because emeralds are my favorite.
Dammit. Now I have to go find that ice cube tray. I love emeralds.

And that blue stone. What's the blue one?

Reactions: Vanyanka

Bad Turkey

Reaction score
Normally I'd regret throwing back a $20 hit but then I caught that tedlab sentence unscrambling monster :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.