10/20 - Frankenhooker Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: "Imagine yourself in this situation." - Read a short scenario involving food and answer some related questions - about 5 minutes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cornell Research [AHNLZJVJZPPDQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 3.40] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This study looks at how consumers make decisions at a to-go restaurant. We will ask you to read a short description of a situation, ask you what you would do, and then ask you to answer some related questions. Should take about 5 minutes.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is one of: US-CA, US-NV, US-OR, US-WA;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
Lost one of my turking buddies today. Gonna miss you. :(

I'm so sorry. That's hard to go through. I'm sure your kitty had a very wonderful life with you and was happy every time she got to lie next to you like that.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I believe our friendship contract requires you post 7x daily.
Okay, but if the next four posts are all gifs, I hope the mods remember that its your fault :p

Reactions: Vanyanka

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: SAMS Follow-up 2 (~ 90 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stress, anxiety, and mood study [AG73Z415PN77S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $28.13/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$15.00
Duration: 120 hours
Available: 3
Description: Short Title: Stress, Anxiety, and Mood Study (SAMS) Follow-up Description: Thank you for previously completing a survey as part of the Stress, Anxiety, and Mood Study (SAMS), a study about mental health being conducted by researchers from Boston University and supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (K01MH106710). You are now being asked to complete a series of shorter follow-up surveys. The follow-up survey includes questionnaires that assess current thoughts, moods, behaviors, and stress. The survey should take roughly 1.5 hours to complete. At the end of each survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered in the HIT listing to receive $15 automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). In order to be eligible for payment, you must complete the follow-up survey within two weeks of receiving the email from our study team. Your participation is still voluntary and your information will continue to be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you have questions about the follow-up surveys, please contact us at MTurkSAMS@gmail.com. Qualifications Required: • Over the age of 18 • Located in the United States • Participated in the initial HIT, “Anxiety, Mood, and Stress Study”
Requirements: Inc: [1249343664-61507] Exists ; Location In US; Exc: [190496049-61507] DoesNotExist ;

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
mindhunter is really good, fyi.
its on netflix.
i'm so mad at my fiance because he started watching this without me on monday when he took a sick day. when i got home he was 4 episodes in and didn't want to turn it off but didn't want to rewatch the first few episodes with me. now he's almost done with it and i still haven't seen any of it! :rage:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: COGNITION & ATTENTIONAL RESPONSE STYLES | PANDA
Requester: SL Murray [ACX5IEADT19D2] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: [Rate: $6.36/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked questions about yourself, your relationship with others, and your thoughts about current events.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; survey completed has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

Status
Not open for further replies.