Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm having so many prolific surveys interupting my zoltarfest. Stoppit. Whut? nooo

Reactions: savvy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm liberal in a VERY conservative community. I hid most of the ugly posts from both sides in hope to make it easier on me. Has worked wonders. Idk why people can't be nice. :(

My little town went crazy during elections for SHERIFF and both guys were Republican. Tearing both of them down if they weren't for him. It was nuts.
I'm in the same boat as you. I actually had to delete my facebook during the last election because it was making me so angry to see all of the awful and ignorant things that people were spouting that I thought I might have an aneurysm. I had to get rid of some long time friends because they were some of the worst people... you really find out someone's true colors when they think others agree with them.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So in the interest of distracting everyone, how do I get a cat to stop obsessively licking my face. It's slightly annoying and also slightly painful.
Cat:

Immediately after that second picture he fell off the desk smack onto his head and ran off.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for the political talk, I thought we were all being cordial and it was a good conversation ^^

Literally in the thread title though, might want to change that. xD

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely. Unfortunately more and more people are being irrational about it all, and on both sides. I used to be able to talk about politics, but honestly nowadays if politics comes up with a Democrat I usually exit the situation, because I don't like getting called a moron or a lunatic or a nazi because I voted for certain people.

Edit: I also understand that the same goes for the other side, that a lot of republicans also spew hatred out and are assholes as well.
I won't call you a moron or a lunatic. I'd talk about the issues, sure. And we'll probably disagree. But we're adults.

I reserve "Nazi" for people like the idiot who shot up the synagogue in my city last week. Or anyone who would do harm to someone based on their beliefs.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Interesting survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stefan Schubert [AB8T0RX7RW9II] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Interesting psychological survey on social issues
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [113993-114075] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the political talk, I thought we were all being cordial and it was a good conversation ^^

Literally in the thread title though, might want to change that. xD
I don't believe I said anyone wasn't being cordial. :) But no political conversation ends well, regardless of how it starts.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
So in the interest of distracting everyone, how do I get a cat to stop obsessively licking my face. It's slightly annoying and also slightly painful.
Cat:

Immediately after that second picture he fell off the desk smack onto his head and ran off.
My cat stops when I say "No licking." It's weird.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Cat:

Try not putting peanut butter on your face. Maybe put hot sauce on your face.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My middle school U.S. History teacher was the (unwillingly) retired football coach who was "filling in" because the previous teacher quit to teach at a high school in another county that actually bothered to pay him enough to eat.
He had no idea what he was doing and admitted that on day one, along with saying "If you have any ideas to make it more interesting, let me know. I don't like the book very much." so you can imagine how well that class went.
A lot of my classes were that way too. By the time I was in high-school I just phoned it in because I felt like that was what they were doing too.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just missed a stupid attention check and had to return the hit.
I contacted the requester saying they need to make sure their attention checks can be taken the same for everyone.
idk if that makes sense without giving survey content.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Cat:

oh scribbles.

bop him on the nose. or hot sauce, i like that. put something citrus flavored on your face. cats hate citrus.

Captain Catbeard

Hornswaggler
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sentence Context Evaluation | Accept
Requester: Croma Lab [A2A7O851QSLWZB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.82] [Pay=4.36] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.14] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.43] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: Determine which group of sentences contains the correct statement regarding sentence context
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:anchor:[/td][/tr]

Captain Catbeard

Hornswaggler
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How confident are you about your choices?(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.38] [Pay=4.42] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=4.30] [Fair=4.73] [Reviews=140] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=8.76] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: You will be presented with different gambles to explore. After exploring each gamble, you will be asked to make your final choice; and to rate your confidence about your choice using a scale from 50 (not confident at all) to 100 (fully confident). The task should take no more than 15 minutes, and you will earn $1 for completing it. In addition, you will get 1 cent for EACH point you make in the game. For example, if you make 200 points you will earn $2. The average bonus is $1.2, depending on the decisions you make in the game.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2006830137-114074] DoesNotExist ; 0b69fdcf DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:anchor:[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.