11/13 - Cranberry Sauce Monday!

Do you like Cranberry Sauce?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
YOu know how they have those videos of people opening a whole bunch of those kinder/surprise egg things, what do those people do with all the chocolate? do they just like... throw it away?

Idk but the woman who started doing that first makes like $2 mil/year by just opening little eggs and toys on YouTube.

Thanks, toddlers >.>

weakman

Reaction score
Yeah they do surge pricing but its not 2x anymore, its more like 1.3x or 1.5x which still adds a lot of money into your pocket on certain nights Plus, you can also deliver food using uber eats through the app to get extra cash as well. Ive signed up to be a driver for uber but havent used it yet. Im thinking about trying it this weekend and to do a mix of turk/uber
Not trying to sound like an advertiser, but you should sign up on earnably (using my referral if you want) to make extra money a week. So far I make around 30 dollars a week running engageme.tv and video loyalty. It is pretty much passive since all you need to do is fill out a captcha once in a while.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like an advertiser, but you should sign up on earnably (using my referral if you want) to make extra money a week. So far I make around 30 dollars a week running engageme.tv and video loyalty. It is pretty much passive since all you need to do is fill out a captcha once in a while.
Pass me that referral fam

Reactions: Kliq

wild_abandon

Reaction score
how few and far between is that though? wonder how often he was working
I drove for Uber for a little while but in San Antonio, which is a long way from the NYC market. And it was sometimes a struggle to make 100$ in a day, so much competition. I had to stay on the road working 12 hour days to make a living at it, and at that point it wasn't really worth it considering how much maintenance I was putting into my vehicle all the time. I'm sure in a city much less spread out with a high number of customers, and low distance between destinations it can be quite lucrative.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~20 min brief questions to get $5(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Olga Shurchkov [A33GFXMZEKCQNA] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This HIT asks participants to answer brief open-ended questions. Payment is $5 for attentive completion. Participation is expected to take 25 minutes.
Requirements: Exc: [2060433-63971] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Kat8mouse

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score
Title: Less than 10 min survey on consumer behavior(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Brian Spaid [A1FHIX0FV9LU5O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 58
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [704] has not been granted ; Exc: [2027036-63558] has not been granted ; Inc: [19-63558] has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: GRR

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Hypothetically, is 9 rejections out of over 2500 submitted bad? asking for a friend...:smirk::sob:

Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score
Bro just become an uber driver. My family works for the IRS and I was shown a tax return of an uber driver on long island who made 80k last year alone
If you were actually shown a tax return by someone in your family, I mean someone in your family actually showed you someone else's tax return, please give me the name of the person who did that. That is is far, far against IRS rules and regs and is ground for firing.

weakman

Reaction score
Hypothetically, is 9 rejections out of over 2500 submitted bad? asking for a friend...:smirk::sob:
I don't think so, but you want to keep getting that number amount up. One day you might experience a mass rejection that ends your mturk career.

Reactions: jan and optipfrog
Status
Not open for further replies.