11/13 - Cranberry Sauce Monday!

Do you like Cranberry Sauce?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragments

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory for work related to 3TLFH2L6Y9OG3VCAVNFY6RI829S2TJ.
The value of your bonus is: $6.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Dear Participant, Thank you for participating in our study. Based on your performance, you have earned the following bonus. - Dynamic Decision Making Lab
:ahhh:
They forgot a 6.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Sales positions still exist? That just seems like a nightmare in the current world. I would be a terrible sales rep anyways, but that isn't the point.
Im talking about like door to door salesman or just salesmen going to businesses and selling them products like alcohol or whatever to a liquor store, club or bar.
I graduated with a bachelors for arts management so I apply to business or marketing type stuff but sales is all I can get :(
life sucks

Last edited:

fragments

Reaction score
Im talking about like door to door salesman or just salesmen going to businesses and selling them products like alcohol or whatever to a liquor store, club or bar.
That doesn't sound fun or safe at all. I definitely would be turning those down myself.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Retail 3:18 And the lord said to the world, treat thou retail employees as thy own family, love them as you love yourself, for you were once a cashier in the land of Target
I think everyone needs to work in retail at some point in there life, you can't really understand the mind-numbing hell of stupid people asking stupid questions about stupid stuff for 10 hours a day until you do. I also think everyone should have to work in either the service industry or fast-food too. Overall I think it would make everyone a little more understanding, and make workers hate their lives a little less.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
That doesn't sound fun or safe at all. I definitely would be turning those down myself.
I graduated with a bachelors for arts management so I apply to business or marketing type stuff but sales is all I can get :(
life sucks
I just cancelled an interview now after doing more research

Reactions: Peachy

fragments

Reaction score
Well I'm off to go make breakfast (8:36AM over here) since I seem to have hit a mellow point. Maybe I'll be back later. If not, I'll be back tomorrow.

Reactions: Cara

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
life sucks
Bro just become an uber driver. My family works for the IRS and I was shown a tax return of an uber driver on long island who made 80k last year alone

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [~5 min] Psychological Study – read a short text and answer some questions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Applied Social Psychology [A3FE3R5H9RSRQU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will be asked to read a short text about psychological science and provide your opinion.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [64552-63963] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: WarmPotato

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to work in retail at some point in there life, you can't really understand the mind-numbing hell of stupid people asking stupid questions about stupid stuff for 10 hours a day until you do. I also think everyone should have to work in either the service industry or fast-food too. Overall I think it would make everyone a little more understanding, and make workers hate their lives a little less.
Preach!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
worked retail clothing for 9 yrs so agree....lady couldn't shove her size 13 Yetti foot in size 8 red pump that was on sale...her solution? bigger size? nope....let me try it in white....because a white 8 is much roomier than a red 8....never mind you need a 13.....

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
life sucks
How about hiring a career coach? Or someone with community connections to help you network. Honestly, the resume writer I hired is great (cost a lot - $315-ish), but she's fixed everything on my resume and it's nearly ready to go.
Do you live near your college? They can do some of this for free :).

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
How about hiring a career coach? Or someone with community connections to help you network. Honestly, the resume writer I hired is great (cost a lot - $315-ish), but she's fixed everything on my resume and it's nearly ready to go.
Do you live near your college? They can do some of this for free :).
My sister works in HR and she fixed my resume up for me and even helped write cover letters....but no luck

Reactions: jan

James

Reaction score
worked retail clothing for 9 yrs so agree....lady couldn't shove her size 13 Yetti foot in size 8 red pump that was on sale...her solution? bigger size? nope....let me try it in white....because a white 8 is much roomier than a red 8....never mind you need a 13.....
I spent a summer working at Everything's A Dollar. Can't tell you how many times people asked me what an item cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.