Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you check your phone? Mine did that once because I didn't clear a reminder. Drove me crazy!
Ha! I've had that happen before. I finally found it coming from the kitchen trash can. My husband said it was "some electronic thing he threw away." I didn't inquire further.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! I've had that happen before. I finally found it coming from the kitchen trash can. My husband said it was "some electronic thing he threw away." I didn't inquire further.
Doesn't he know enough to stomp on it a few times first? Would he just throw a live spider away? jeesh...

Reactions: Vanyanka

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
What's a PRE?
Page Request Error. It's the error you get when you have too many things refreshing at once or you're running too many scripts at once. MTurk basically freezes up and won't let you do anything.

Reactions: T. Leela

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
What's a PRE?
You should visit our resource section where this and all your other questions have already been answered by your peers... along with many many more.

Reactions: Matilda Jones

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's give people the benefit of the doubt and not be discouraging to those who are trying to learn something new.
I'm always trying to learn something new and couldn't do it without all the awesome help from the great people of this forum.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's Go CoWboYs!!! If that wasn't an indicator....I'm watching the Cowboy's game.

Reactions: Kadauchi
Status
Not open for further replies.