11/13 - Super Tribune Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smikers

Reaction score
Something is intermittently beeping in my apartment. I can't figure out what it is so it's most certainly a signal, warning of my coming death.
If you have a UPS (battery backup power supplies) it could indicate one is running on battery for some reason. Maybe it was unplugged, or there's a power fault of some sort. That always gets me.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If you have a UPS (battery backup power supplies) it could indicate one is running on battery for some reason. Maybe it was unplugged, or there's a power fault of some sort. That always gets me.
it was a spider. well sort of.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Let's Go CoWboYs!!! If that wasn't an indicator....I'm watching the Cowboy's game.
Only because I'd rather the Steelers not make the playoffs.

Reactions: K'Lee

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's give people the benefit of the doubt and not be discouraging to those who are trying to learn something new.
No, Kadauchi @Kadauchi didn't even write that script and I think the post I replied to was super rude. Plus, Johnny just updated a whole help site that explains how to do everything in PC.

Reactions: Starslip

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Only because I'd rather the Steelers not make the playoffs.
Well I'm in Texas and this is one of the better seasons. tOUchdown!!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well I'm in Texas and this is one of the better seasons. tOUchdown!!
Dez is a monster, and since your a fan, do you think Romo should start when he gets healthy?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I picked up this HIT just out of curiosity about how bad it was, cause glancing at the title I assumed it was awful: "Find the Emails for 200 Apartment Landlords in Boston"

I thought, at the very least, they might have a pre-determined list of people they wanted you to look for emails for, or a database they wanted you to search through. But no. They want you to, on your own, find 200 apartment landlords in Boston and their emails. For 10 dollars.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I'm always trying to learn something new and couldn't do it without all the awesome help from the great people of this forum.
Me too. But one snarky person makes me start thinking about leaving. I'll forget who snarked this time

Reactions: BrewMeister

Smikers

Reaction score
MyLikes videos have been... interesting today. Borderline, even.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I picked up this HIT just out of curiosity about how bad it was, cause glancing at the title I assumed it was awful: "Find the Emails for 200 Apartment Landlords in Boston"

I thought, at the very least, they might have a pre-determined list of people they wanted you to look for emails for, or a database they wanted you to search through. But no. They want you to, on your own, find 200 apartment landlords in Boston and their emails. For 10 dollars.
I would do a search first before you accept. You might get them all listed on one page.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Dez is a monster, and since your a fan, do you think Romo should start when he gets healthy?
Nope. The team is already used to Dax and they have been doing better with him. I think he should continue. I don't dislike Romo but Dax so far has been doing a better job. "And why fix something if it aint broke."

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Does anyone here consistently make 100$ every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.