11/13 - Super Tribune Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nope. The team is already used to Dax and they have been doing better with him. I think he should continue. I don't dislike Romo but Dax so far has been doing a better job. "And why fix something if it aint broke."
What about the experience in the playoffs?
Does anyone here consistently make 100$ every day?
Yes, there are a few.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Me too. But one snarky person makes me start thinking about leaving. I'll forget who snarked this time
If you click on a person's avatar, there's a link there to "ignore". Click that and you won't see their posts anymore.

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Me too. But one snarky person makes me start thinking about leaving. I'll forget who snarked this time
I just joined the conversation and don't know the full details but I'm sure they didn't mean to make you feel bad and there are a lot of helpful people here. I wouldn't know half the stuff I know if it weren't for all the people here. Hang in there and don't be afraid to ask questions and also take a look around the forum for other helpful resources. :D

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Ha! I've had that happen before. I finally found it coming from the kitchen trash can. My husband said it was "some electronic thing he threw away." I didn't inquire further.
Was it a bomb?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
What about the experience in the playoffs?

Yes, there are a few.
I honestly think he can handle it. He has handled being a new key player relatively well. I don't see that as a concern. So far he seems to handle pressure well.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, so rather than asking someone if they're "trolling rn", let's give links to that helpful information so they can go learn.
Or they could use their eyes in their head to click the giant link that says help.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.