11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Feature incomplete"? That sounds nice and fancy.
That does make it sound very exclusive.... HEY WHILE YOU'RE HERE... do you plan on adding a right-click-add-watcher like HC has? :D

Reactions: 4ourfuture

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Turkers helping fellow Turkers catch Zoltars. The people here are SO great!
TBH I have 20 in my queue that are about to expire, I don't even really care to catch them. I'm pretty sure I do this every Tuesday. Catch and release. I don't know why I do things sometimes.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Click and hold the Go Ham button until it turns light blue. It will search for the hit, and 'go ham' when it finds a hit and after a bit if it does not catch any more it goes back to light blue. I am horrible at explaining this, sorry.
No, that's a great explanation. Kudos.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
TBH I have 20 in my queue that are about to expire, I don't even really care to catch them. I'm pretty sure I do this every Tuesday. Catch and release. I don't know why I do things sometimes.
"I don't know why I do things sometimes." I'm interested in human psychology and I can tell you that ...... people are just weird much of the time. ( And the brain rules and does its own thing much of the time. To our consternation :) )

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You do it so that I can grab them now that I have the GID instead of the Requester ID on Panda. TY for your service.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Yayyyyy! :celebrate2:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3EPG8DX9LKQSVVWAW8O9SX1QRPCP5B.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful driving.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks too. I always forget about that option and I never knew that it turns off if it doesn't catch anymore after awhile. Will have to remember that.
You're very welcome. I'm happy to help. :happy:

Reactions: Despairagus

jan

Reaction score
Why do people keep saying this? Dude, it's free money. Just enjoy the ride.
Because look at what happened to mturk with the 'bot scare.' Requesters stop using mturk when they are afraid of poor quality. We all know (we, as in folks who have been here for awhile) of requesters who got tired of garbage answers and left the platform.

Not everyone cares about the 'mturk workforce'. Some folks are in it with blinders on and only care about themselves. That's life. But this forum DOES have a rule about this:
• Maintain integrity when working on HITs. Follow Requester instructions and abide by the MTurk Terms of Service.

These are OUR TOS.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because look at what happened to mturk with the 'bot scare.' Requesters stop using mturk when they are afraid of poor quality. We all know (we, as in folks who have been here for awhile) of requesters who got tired of garbage answers and left the platform.

Not everyone cares about the 'mturk workforce'. Some folks are in it with blinders on and only care about themselves. That's life. But this forum DOES have a rule about this:
• Maintain integrity when working on HITs. Follow Requester instructions and abide by the MTurk Terms of Service.

These are OUR TOS.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score

These are OUR TOS.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That does make it sound very exclusive.... HEY WHILE YOU'RE HERE... do you plan on adding a right-click-add-watcher like HC has? :D
From like regular browser webpages? If so then I've been looking into how to do something on that front (and I also want a communicator for easier userscript installs).

You can do this for now though.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
From like regular browser webpages? If so then I've been looking into how to do something on that front (and I also want a communicator for easier userscript installs).

You can do this for now though.
Yeah I meant from the forum and things like that, but holy SNOT that looks really convenient. You are a true MVP.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I meant from the forum and things like that, but holy SNOT that looks really convenient. You are a true MVP.
Ok cool, then I assumed right. Yeah, I eventually want a right click, buttons or something. You can drag pretty much into anywhere (except where you can drag the window, but you can drop it on the buttons) on any page too, not just the watchers page.

Status
Not open for further replies.