11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
From like regular browser webpages? If so then I've been looking into how to do something on that front (and I also want a communicator for easier userscript installs).
Hey I'm new to turking in general, got your program and I have a list of like 200 watchers that I need to delete (I didn't do them on the way). Is there a file I can convert to .txt or whatever real quick to delete them all instead of having to do it manually? thanks

Reactions: Kadauchi

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Capture the meaning of an English sentence using text snippets and variables. | PANDA
Requester: Paolo [A2AWSDN50YMG2M] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will be given a sentence, and asked to make its meaning explicit. This involves collecting together a number of text snippets, which you can find using a search box, and then linking their meaning together using variables (IMPORTANT: a basic understanding of variables is necessary!). You can look at the instructions and videos in the preview to get a better idea of how it works. Reading through the instructions should take 5 to 10 mins, and completing each HIT about 5 mins.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None;

these are awesome, takes a few minutes to read the instructions the first time. now i can do one in 1-2 mins usually. i find them fun. this is a new requester though, right?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to turking in general, got your program and I have a list of like 200 watchers that I need to delete (I didn't do them on the way). Is there a file I can convert to .txt or whatever real quick to delete them all instead of having to do it manually? thanks
nevermind i see you can delete multiple at once. dummy me!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
No, I bought some cheap ones and if I squint......
but it hurts and I have to start cleaning the house (they are in here somewhere). As long as I find them before the dog does, it will be okay
Look under stuff;
Look where you do not expect them to be;
*See and notice,* instead of just looking.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
That feature is still a tad hidden so it wasn't you.
I have to keep downloading Turkernator to get it to open. I've already told you about it, just letting you know I'm still having the issue. Windows 10 64 bit

I read this after I posted it and it sounds mean and demanding. I just meant it in a helpful way. :lurking:

Status
Not open for further replies.