11/18 - Super War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone a Dentist or want to be one for a day? Damn face is all blown up again from infection. Can only get bits and pieces done each year due to the great value pricing of Dentistry.
Get that fixed, man, people can actually die from dental infections!

I have a couple of teeth bothering me a little, but nothing like that.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Get that fixed, man, people can actually die from dental infections!

I have a couple of teeth bothering me a little, but nothing like that.
Oh I know.... been dealing with it for a few years now. I don't have the money to do it all.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Anyone a Dentist or want to be one for a day? Damn face is all blown up again from infection. Can only get bits and pieces done each year due to the great value pricing of Dentistry.
I once had a tooth abscess so badly that my face was swollen like I had an allergic reaction to something. It also made Novocaine ineffective, so I got to experience the joy of a root canal without anesthesia. I don't recommend it.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Y'all done enough Csats that a couple teeth should be easy
My dad once went after a tooth with a pair of pliers sterilized with christian brothers, He ended up in the hospital with lockjaw on a refrigerated mattress.

My own teeth are bad, waiting on some money myself to get the front uppers pulled, the rest can be saved.

Reactions: SAJ and jan

jan

Reaction score
My dad once went after a tooth with a pair of pliers sterilized with christian brothers, He ended up in the hospital with lockjaw on a refrigerated mattress.

My own teeth are bad, waiting on some money myself to get the front uppers pulled, the rest can be saved.
:hug:

Reactions: optipfrog

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
That is my name, and I do go by that. Not a big fan of it, but that's what mama and papa gave me.

I have to say...

:ahhh:
I feel so bad now. todd is a lovely name, if I were to have a name tattoed on me it would be todd. my next yorkie shall be named Todd, and that is bigger than naming one of my kids Todd, because my yorkie is my favorite person, true dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.