11/18 - Super War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there an easier way to tell if I have done a hit before? Some are very similar and when I set the panda and catch a hit, nothing on that page shows if I have completed it before. If I obtain the hit another way I get that little drop down that tells me what I've completed for that requester.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there an easier way to tell if I have done a hit before? Some are very similar and when I set the panda and catch a hit, nothing on that page shows if I have completed it before. If I obtain the hit another way I get that little drop down that tells me what I've completed for that requester.
i use a script that tells me if i have!
hit database mk II

but you have to search for it.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
i use a script that tells me if i have!
hit database mk II

but you have to search for it.
Okay, I have that, so I just need to figure out how to search the hit. TY

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
i just type in the requester name

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Issues and Changes in Society ii | PANDA
Requester: Jacklyn Koyama [AFJP3RQIXXSPU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is the second in a two-part series of surveys. Earn $2 for this survey. Share your opinions on current events and issues important to society!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is US; Issues & Changes in Society i is 1
The pay has been raised on this hit after sharing concern over the rate with the requester. There are 4 small writing assignments with no word requirements. I finished in 13 mins which is fair now for $2. Kudos to them for raising the pay! If you got an e-mail, I'd do it now. jmo

Reactions: jan and <Gucci>

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
i never worry anymore though. unless the hit explicitly states "check if you've done this before bc we will not pay you for retakes" i assume i've not done it, or they use an exclusion qual.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brainy quotes categorization task for native English speakers, 25 minutes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Zwetelina Iliewa [ADGP0MHJOLYH7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will see a list of quotations - also known as "brainy quotes" - and we will ask you to categorize the main message of each quotation.
Requirements: Gender - Male is 1; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

alk69

Reaction score
Do we share a name? i see your letters over there. Even funnier, my Mimi calls me Isha K and my middle name is in no way connected to a K. In fact it is about the worst name ever,lol.
Pretty close. I'm an Alice. I was born on my Godmother's birthday(come to think of it, that's tomorrow), so I had to be named for her. And so many people were determined that my name was really Alison, but they were convinced I just wouldn't admit it. Don't worry nobody but school and the bank calls me Alice--of any flavor.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty close. I'm an Alice. I was born on my Godmother's birthday(come to think of it, that's tomorrow), so I had to be named for her. And so many people were determined that my name was really Alison, but they were convinced I just wouldn't admit it. Don't worry nobody but school and the bank calls me Alice--of any flavor.
Lol, I like Alice, but I love Alice in Wonderland. Happy Birthday, mine is on Wed. I was born on Thanksgiving. I have never had a birthday cake, always pumpkin pie! My middle name is Louise, so everyone in school called me Weezy.

Reactions: alk69 and <Gucci>

Emma25Keys

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question about the Amazon Requester Inc. - Rekognition Team (Type text you see in images) HITS, do you put spaces between numbers, since they emphasize spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.