11/18 - Super War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel so bad now. todd is a lovely name, if I were to have a name tattoed on me it would be todd. my next yorkie shall be named Todd, and that is bigger than naming one of my kids Todd, because my yorkie is my favorite person, true dat.
Lol, you're all good. No worries, my friend. <3

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I once had a tooth abscess so badly that my face was swollen like I had an allergic reaction to something. It also made Novocaine ineffective, so I got to experience the joy of a root canal without anesthesia. I don't recommend it.
Oh, this sounds like the worst torture, like in The Running Man. I have extremely sensitive teeth. My dentist said my teeth are the most sensitive he's ever seen in someone with good teeth and even cleanings are torture. Last cleaning he had to give me laughing gas, then this numbing gel, then put part of my mouth to sleep then just put my entire mouth to sleep lol just to clean them. And even then I still felt some stuff.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I once had a tooth abscess so badly that my face was swollen like I had an allergic reaction to something. It also made Novocaine ineffective, so I got to experience the joy of a root canal without anesthesia. I don't recommend it.
My brother was hospitalized years ago for this, had to drain through a tube, deathly ill. In our state there is a yearly thing that fills a stadium and they all do work for free for the day. The wait in the cold is hell, but I did have a bad tooth done one year that was killing me. In the mean time, clove oil.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Hey, if any consolation, my real name is Alicia and I was named after a disco queen, and no one has been able to pronounce my name my entire life.
I thought that your name was Salley.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
My brother was hospitalized years ago for this, had to drain through a tube, deathly ill. In our state there is a yearly thing that fills a stadium and they all do work for free for the day. The wait in the cold is hell, but I did have a bad tooth done one year that was killing me. In the mean time, clove oil.
This is done in Green Bay WI every year I think. It is sometime in the winter, I was not able to go last two years (didn't know about it before). But yes people wait overnight in the cold outside some big venue.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
"ah man I love titties"
Title: WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content: appearance of breasts before and after plastic surgery. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jon McGee [A363GW637G7V8R] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey has 17 sets of nude breast photos. You are asked to compare and rate each set of breasts for 5 qualities. Estimated completion time by Survey Monkey is 10 minutes. No saving or photography of images is allowed.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Peachy and mboone73

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Oh, this sounds like the worst torture, like in The Running Man. I have extremely sensitive teeth. My dentist said my teeth are the most sensitive he's ever seen in someone with good teeth and even cleanings are torture. Last cleaning he had to give me laughing gas, then this numbing gel, then put part of my mouth to sleep then just put my entire mouth to sleep lol just to clean them. And even then I still felt some stuff.
Something that helps me when I get a cleaning is my dentist gives me one valium to take one hour before the cleaning. It's awesome with no pain, plus no anxiety. lol.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
This is done in Green Bay WI every year I think. It is sometime in the winter, I was not able to go last two years (didn't know about it before). But yes people wait overnight in the cold outside some big venue.
The year I went I got there early enough I was in a skywalk. the year I took my brother we froze in 13 inches of snow (great for a toothache) but they did him right and pulled the tooth and made him a flipper to replace the front tooth. Being poor sucks, but I'm grateful for these things.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology experiment on learning about physical scenes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.65] [Fast: 3.91] [Comm: 3.91] [Fair: 4.57] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.42/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.50
Duration: 12 hours
Available: 1
Description: The experiment takes ~20 minutes. Your task is to try out different combinations of objects and try and learn a rule. You can receive a bonus of up to $2.00 depending on your performance.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.