11/20 - So Clueless Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Emotions and decision making in economic games | PANDA
Requester: CE Lab [A2MZDSK5ZE54BI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
You are being asked to participate in a research study, which involves answering questions about yourself as well as playing a series of economic games.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
Screened out; one of these coming back in 2 minutes. Edit: gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is what I considered an ice box, but I just wasn't thinking this is what Jaded @Jaded meant, Which she didn't, she meant the thing she won't say. Which now I really want to know why. I'm really bored also. Which I guess makes me nosey.
now *I* want to know what an 'ice box' is ... esp at $800 :p

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing Rosario batch for filler?
I spent too long trying to make a script for it that worked four different ways, except it kind of didn't and my first try I submitted it before i meant to. I decided i didn't like that hit anymore.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I spent too long trying to make a script for it that worked four different ways, except it kind of didn't and my first try I submitted it before i meant to. I decided i didn't like that hit anymore.
Speaking of scripts, would you happen to have one for the Good/Bad Ortiz image ones (hate all those instructions)? Scripting is not in my wheelhouse, in the slightest. :/

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of scripts, would you happen to have one for the Good/Bad Ortiz image ones (hate all those instructions)? Scripting is not in my wheelhouse, in the slightest. :/
Has that been up? I never see it. I thought someone said it was on greaseyfork, let me see

JxmesBxnd

Reaction score
Anyone have a time on that $3.00 Jonathan Ashar hit?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh...I was looking back at posts, I guess I said I was going to try to make one, haha I don't know how to 'javascript' tho trying to learn. I'm pretty sure I basically hacked a different script and maybe got it to work for those? ...ok checked, yes i have something i basically got to work, but it is not really shareable, b/c i had no clue what I was doing, im guessing it was kadauchi's script, let me figure it out and ask him if so to polish it?

Reactions: SweetiePuff

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Nov 19, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 82

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 74
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $2.26
- HIT reward earned: $56.95
- Total Amount earned this week: $59.21

For more information about your account status and activity, sign in to
https://www.mturk.com/, then view your "Dashboard".

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh...I was looking back at posts, I guess I said I was going to try to make one, haha I don't know how to 'javascript' tho trying to learn. I'm pretty sure I basically hacked a different script and maybe got it to work for those? ...ok checked, yes i have something i basically got to work, but it is not really shareable, b/c i had no clue what I was doing, im guessing it was kadauchi's script, let me figure it out and ask him if so to polish it?
I watched a video that Blue @Blue put together and it seems like that script could serve the purpose. It would most likely take me all day to figure out how to replicate it. LoL

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched a video that Blue @Blue put together and it seems like that script could serve the purpose. It would most likely take me all day to figure out how to replicate it. LoL
I still need to watch that, though I have had better luck with AHK. I think for whatever reason I just couldn't get my AHK script to work right with Ortiz hits though. And actually I don't think it was Kadauchi's I swiped from, but I'll ask him anyway.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
QUESTION: I know ideally you want to keep your approval percentage as high as possible. But say hypothetically you went all in on a scared money batch. What is the lowest you should chance letting your percentage go? Is it 96%???

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
QUESTION: I know ideally you want to keep your approval percentage as high as possible. But say hypothetically you went all in on a scared money batch. What is the lowest you should chance letting the percentage go? Is it 96%???
I personally wouldn't want it to drop below 98%.

Status
Not open for further replies.