• No

• Haven't seen 'em

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I still have my wedding dress. I could wear that. Might as well not let it go to waste! :ROFL:
This is terrible, but mine has been in a wad in the bottom of the bag it came in since our wedding over seven years ago. :bag: I cannot bring myself to spend over $100 to have it cleaned.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I never stay the same size. I yoyo from occasionally not so large through large to even larger and mamouth. But I buy rubbish clothes cos well, cos they match how I feel about it. My smaller sized things are much nicer. Sigh.
Exactly. I have this nice pair of black jeans that I love so much but usually can't button them. I was able to wear them on Thanksgiving though (that's just because I lost 7 lbs when I was sick).

Reactions: lolkatB

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ta da

it's excellent quality - looks brand new aside from the fact that I rarely wear it
appropriate for any event! lol
I never stay the same size. I yoyo from occasionally not so large through large to even larger and mamouth. But I buy rubbish clothes cos well, cos they match how I feel about it. My smaller sized things are much nicer. Sigh.
yeahhh I do the same. it sucks because I have almost zero storage space but don't want to get rid of clothes I don't fit right now because chances are I'll fit them again sometime

SmolAliens

Reaction score
This is terrible, but mine has been in a wad in the bottom of the bag it came in since our wedding over seven years ago. :bag: I cannot bring myself to spend over $100 to have it cleaned.
I saw a report somewhere about people who paid for dress cleaning/preservation and then the cleaners LOST their dresses. I don't think I'd be trusting enough to do it either!

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judging pictures of traffic situations in cities around the world | Accept
Requester: Lars Rozestraten [A372XXU0XAEO07] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about the safety or dangerousness of bicycling in different cities
Qualifications: Age - 25 - 30 EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

largeeyes

Reaction score
Title: Study of Online Surfing Behaviors | Accept
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.93] [Pay=4.21] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=4.25] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.27] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.32] [Pen=0.49 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 357
Description: Study of Online Surfing Behaviors
Qualifications: Already taken DoesNotExist ; onlinesb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
people don't usually take pictures at funerals!
One of my ex-boyfriend's cousins passed away and he wanted me to go to the funeral with him. After it was over his parents and siblings wanted us all to have pictures.......it was super weird.....

Reactions: Sondi and savvy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of my ex-boyfriend's cousins passed away and he wanted me to go to the funeral with him. After it was over his parents and siblings wanted us all to have pictures.......it was super weird.....
Like on the stairs, Prom style.

Status
Not open for further replies.