Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alexandria and a very good friend who I thought was sober dying from an overdose* is breaking my brain....time for a butter chicken and vindaloo.....

*don't do street drugs kids...you don't what that shit is going to be cut with*
damn, i'm sorry :hug:

Reactions: rsclone and savvy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alexandria and a very good friend who I thought was sober dying from an overdose* is breaking my brain....time for a butter chicken and vindaloo.....

I'm sure you have your own support system but, I've been through that A LOT. If you need an understanding person to vent to, hmu. Good luck.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you have your own support system but, I've been through that A LOT. If you need an understanding person to vent to, hmu. Good luck.
thanks...it's not a total shock because he really struggled with it for while...but the last few years he was clean, making a killing as a contractor and found a great girl with 2 kids that he adored....not sure what went sideways....we made plans for Detroit last month when tickets went on sale and he seemed good....
mostly bummed I can't make it to Boston for the funeral...last minute plane flights from here are $500...

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I worked on a survey yesterday (Personality in Everyday Life) that I considered to be significantly underpaid. I wrote the requester (Dr. Alexander McKay) and told him what I thought. I think I was polite, but I did make my point. Anyway, the good Doctor immediately responded to my eMail, and expressed sincere concern about my perception of underpayment: really concerned. I would say he was even a bit ... upset about the perceived underpayment. My discourse with him turned out to be a distinct pleasure and I will willingly work for the man again. Nice to have such a positive experience! :blep:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thanks...it's not a total shock because he really struggled with it for while...but the last few years he was clean, making a killing as a contractor and found a great girl with 2 kids that he adored....not sure what went sideways....we made plans for Detroit last month when tickets went on sale and he seemed good....
mostly bummed I can't make it to Boston for the funeral...last minute plane flights from here are $500...
See if there are flights to PWM(Portland, ME) for cheaper. I could give you a lift to Boston or the train is ~$30.

Sorry.
(Been a bunch of people dying the past 2 months, around here, due to carfentynol.)

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So apparently buses are stuck all over my neighborhood...guess school really needed to be in today eh?

Reactions: jan and themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Lost my best friend 12 years ago, also thought she was sober. So sorry, man.

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
See if there are flights to PWM(Portland, ME) for cheaper. I could give you a lift to Boston or the train is ~$30.

Sorry.
(Been a bunch of people dying the past 2 months, around here, due to carfentynol.)
thanks but I think I have it solved....forgot that Spirit goes to Boston from Myrtle and it's only $240 RT...and I could use a couple days at the beach and a visit with my friends down there....

I haven't really asked but I assume that was the case here...fentanyl is being used in every damn thing on the streets and it's so deadly people don't have chance if they get it unknowingly....

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thanks but I think I have it solved....forgot that Spirit goes to Boston from Myrtle and it's only $240 RT...and I could use a couple days at the beach and a visit with my friends down there....

I haven't really asked but I assume that was the case here...fentanyl is being used in every damn thing on the streets and it's so deadly people don't have chance if they get it unknowingly....
Well, since you won't be too far from me, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

And, yeah. Don't even have much of a chance if you do know what you're getting. It's because a grain of carfentanyl can kill you. you could have two grains, side by side, of morphine and carfentanyl, and one would be a useless amount and one would be about 500x a therapeutic dose. It's just too damn strong to be safely processed outside of a lab setting.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since you won't be too far from me, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

And, yeah. Don't even have much of a chance if you do know what you're getting. It's because a grain of carfentanyl can kill you. you could have two grains, side by side, of morphine and carfentanyl, and one would be a useless amount and one would be about 500x a therapeutic dose. It's just too damn strong to be safely processed outside of a lab setting.
and the FDA just approved a new one that's 10x stronger...so it's only a matter of time before Chinese labs start churning it out and it hits the streets....really bad era to a psychonaut...

Minx2121

Reaction score
Reactions: Neemo and og4mi

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey to understand people and their reactions about experience. | Accept
Requester: CBR [A398UAW51JFK35] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.93] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.48] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.44] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about your experience.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.l[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
and the FDA just approved a new one that's 10x stronger...so it's only a matter of time before Chinese labs start churning it out and it hits the streets....really bad era to a psychonaut...
Yeah. It is. But, I blame the past generations' proclivity for political correctness which prevented people from talking to their children about safety, prior to a catastrophe. Recreational drug education should have continued, increasing harm reduction and allowing younger people to make more informed decisions, like in other countries.
Noncommunication=ignorance=people making mistakes that they should have been able to learn from when it happened to the last person.

Anyway, I'll be done with the topic but, if anyone needs to talk about any of the issues raised in the forum today, private message me or,
https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.