12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like the total there because I don't have to scroll >.>
i literally NEVER paid attention to any of my 45 day totals before. i keep an mturk spreadsheet that goes back to when i first started turking and basically just replicates what is shown on the dashboard so the 45 day totals are kind of irrelevant for me.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i keep looking at the worker dashboard and having a mini heart attack at the 3 rejections i have today before realizing that it's the total from 45 days that is on the top line, and that i have 0 rejections today. it is stupid for the total to be at the top. who puts totals at the top of any lists?

Peachy @PeachyRider i think you mentioned this.
Because it's a part of the summation of your activity for the past 45 days? It's only confusing for a slight half-second. It's more informative than seeing your total rejects.

Reactions: <Gucci>

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Because it's a part of the summation of your activity for the past 45 days? It's only confusing for a slight half-second. It's more informative than seeing your total rejects.
i don't see how my activity for the last 45 days is informative at all. it's such an odd amount of time, who breaks up their lives into 45 day chunks? probably jeff bezos. it should be a month or 30 days

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i don't see how my activity for the last 45 days is informative at all. it's such an odd amount of time, who breaks up their lives into 45 day chunks? probably jeff bezos. it should be a month or 30 days
Yeah, the 45 days is fairly arbitrary. I'd personally keep it at a week. But all of this is moot because UX design costs money that God Emperor Bezos needs to build his giant anime robot.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
The yesmen say that 'hypothetical' wont happen. Problem is, if it is hypothetical and makes telecom's money. It likely isn't hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.