12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
i'm not trying to be sexist or anything (and usually my posts are highly edited...)

But...

Why is it that the women of the FCC seem to be the only damn voice of reason in this meeting? They are the only ones that have the figurative balls to step up and do something right...

Reactions: SCOTTM and Mish

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
i'm not trying to be sexist or anything (and usually my posts are highly edited...)

But...

Why is it that the women of the FCC seem to be the only damn voice of reason in this meeting? They are the only ones that have the figurative balls to step up and do something right...
I don't mind posting the links, but if you want to discuss this in depth, please take it to the politics thread.

alk69

Reaction score
I thought I was. I opened a hit in my queue and clicked on the watch this hit button, added it to TM and for some reason it loads on the old site and thus doesn't run on TM. I feel stupid lol.
This is why I haven't updated TM yet. I don't want to lose the pandas I've been earning from this week. Late tonight I'll update and begin the process of finding new pandas(or what ever they'll now be called)....and just to put a stitch in the side of all y'all youngins, The only scripts/ extensions I use are TM and daily projected earnings. I'm planning on adding the queue header link, too. I like simple as possible. The least amount of additional chaff as I can get away with....and for doubters, TM will do a lot more than it's given credit for. It does stuff I don't need....you do yours and I'll do mine....as I please.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: A study on gambling behavior and substance use.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Hodgins Lab [A18MV111BTF26K] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.60] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [332670860-67433] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I dont know what the poll is about.... I'm lost....

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.