12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Ack. Not being to easily see what hits I have worked on before makes me nervous. Looks like I need to make a spreadsheet!
it's really not as big a deal as it seems, I used to worry about always having my database updated but the only thing i ever really used it for was checking to see if i had done a hit that people were getting bonuses from.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
This is why I haven't updated TM yet. I don't want to lose the pandas I've been earning from this week. Late tonight I'll update and begin the process of finding new pandas(or what ever they'll now be called)....and just to put a stitch in the side of all y'all youngins, The only scripts/ extensions I use are TM and daily projected earnings. I'm planning on adding the queue header link, too. I like simple as possible. The least amount of additional chaff as I can get away with....and for doubters, TM will do a lot more than it's given credit for. It does stuff I don't need....you do yours and I'll do mine....as I please.
I kinda wish I didn't try to switch over today because now I'm not making money because I can't figure out how to set up my money makers. Adding hits to TM after you accept one to fill the queue doesn't seem to work and that's a big problem.

Reactions: alk69 and Binxybaby

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
wow lol are you guys watching the FCC stream, some security guard was mad at this guy recording on his phone.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
it's really not as big a deal as it seems, I used to worry about always having my database updated but the only thing i ever really used it for was checking to see if i had done a hit that people were getting bonuses from.
Also good to know. Because exporting a csv doesn't result in a csv. And I'm super not converting all of those lines to columns!

Reactions: ecko

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have no total at all on my 45 day record, at the top or bottom

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

A.Lem

Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Relevant an Ad Pin Is to a Query | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.18] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 83] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Scammers has not been granted;

gross
erm didn't these use to be like .20?!

Status
Not open for further replies.