12/14 - Watchful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $1.00 for a Quick Word Puzzle and Survey | PANDA
Requester: liane nagengast [A1LLZZ0FOBWJLN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.31] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
In this task, you will be asked to solve some puzzles (anagrams, estimation tasks) and to answer some questions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 46
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Kallee

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey i hate to ask because of me being a dumbass this morning but is there a way that when i click on say Userbob, it shows lke 10 hits, but i can only do like 2. Is there a way to weed out the non qual ones? I see theres a white list and a block list button and stuff but i dont know what i would need to do. Is this possible? I would appreciate the help if it is. Please? Thanks :thumbup:
CLick on UserBob then mark the check box that says "for which you are qualified" and click go again. Maybe you have to search UserBob with that checked.

adude

Reaction score
Is there a new car hit? I think I skimmed across someone mentioning it, but a thread search didn't turn anything up, and the zoltar thread didn't list it.

mtdub1

Reaction score
Used Cars still rolling in and I got things to do but I got to ride it out until the wheels fall off.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there a new car hit? I think I skimmed across someone mentioning it, but a thread search didn't turn anything up, and the zoltar thread didn't list it.
There are 5 total types.
Website Eval
Used Car
New Car
Dentist
Plumbing

The plumbing are new this week. The dentist haven't posted in a long time.

Reactions: adude and Jaded

jan

Reaction score
I'm at whatever I've been using to catch them for the last couple months, I haven't changed any settings and am not getting many PREs.

I'm pretty sure I'm not, I didn't get an email saying I was and when I try to accept one it just says there isn't any and not the "this requester hates you message", I was also able to accept one last night when the phantom ones dropped.
well, IDK - and (of course) I'm no computer expert. But if it were me, I'd load up a panda on a page refresh and try that awhile. If that didn't work, I'd try two at different times. Then I'd stop those and I'd fiddle with the settings on my pandacrazy.

There's a solution to this :). I'm not doing them today (working with dd on getting her school work done :banghead:, but I saw a few right on mturk itself (I was refreshing the page). So, even a slow panda has to catch a few................

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have done a few of these and they all approved

Title: Find the Website Address for this Charter Fishing Boat | PANDA
Requester: David [A3CZOEUUCZAWIE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Given the charter fishing boat information, find the URL for their official website
Time: 4 minutes
HITs Available: 377
Reward: $0.18
Qualifications: None

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
oh wow...I just got sent to a site selling sex toys :\ not cars

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
well, IDK - and (of course) I'm no computer expert. But if it were me, I'd load up a panda on a page refresh and try that awhile. If that didn't work, I'd try two at different times. Then I'd stop those and I'd fiddle with the settings on my pandacrazy.

There's a solution to this :). I'm not doing them today (working with dd on getting her school work done :)banghead:), but I saw a few right on mturk itself (I was refreshing the page). So, even a slow panda has to catch a few................
I do have a page refresh going at the moment just to make sure I'm not blocked. Maybe my PC is effed up. I don't think I have caught anything off it today. I'll have to test that too I suppose.

Thanks for the advice. :wink:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
What script are you using, or do you mean directly on the site?
CLick on UserBob then mark the check box that says "for which you are qualified" and click go again. Maybe you have to search UserBob with that checked.
I mean directly on the site. LIke if i goto his page at https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A1G1PATDFBA7E5

I see a ton of hits and then its like i can do maybe one two. I didnt know if i could do something to weed out the ones i couldnt do. Cause normally ill click UB in Hit Finder, and then his site pops up with like 10 things i cant do. Would love to be able to see just the ones i can do.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a single Z but at least I got this.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Affective Brain Lab for work related to 36D1BWBEHNLBTY6A03NYYRN2QLQM22.
The value of your bonus is: $14.50 USD

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Update:

Accepted: 1 | Missed: 234

The one I caught was off a page refresh, there must be something wrong with my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.