12/14 - Watchful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Stuck through waking up today and glad for it, hopefully there's still some life left in the Zoltsies and today will be batchiful.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try not to be overly snarky, but the option to check "for which you are qualified" has always been up in the search portion of the site.

I am just going to stick my foot in my mouth for the rest of the day. I hardly ever visit the original mturk pages, i mean i do but i totally forgot that existed. and totally forgot. I feel stupid now.

HF has a checkbox for "qualified". Check this and only HITS you qualify for will be shown. If you click on the requester name, it will take you to all the HITs that requester has available regardless. But as far as HF goes make sure that is checked off. the option is right next to the sorting dropdown box.

As far as the actual MTurk marketplace page goes do what MerryLou @MerryLou did.
Thanks bud. I already knew that. I was just looking for the actual site and ML summed it up fairly well.

Last edited:
Reactions: MirrorMan

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I am just going to stick my foot in my mouth for the rest of the day. I hardly ever visit the original mturk pages and totally forgot. I feel stupid now.

Thanks bud. I already knew that. I was just looking for the actual site and ML summed it up fairly well.
I suggest more of that coffee you mentioned :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh. Car insurance went up again. My feelings towards my two step forward, five back financial status:

I read someplace every insurance company is dealing with record claims... blame all the shitty distracted drivers. Mine went up a bit too earlier this year.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $1.00 for a Quick Word Puzzle and Survey | PANDA
Requester: liane nagengast [A1LLZZ0FOBWJLN] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.31 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this task, you will be asked to solve some puzzles (anagrams, estimation tasks) and to answer some questions
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 49
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
How I feel with healthcare. Who's your insurer? Maybe you can get a better deal somewhere else?
I won't even start a rant on health care. I'm from Aus, moved to the USA. Health care gives me a gigantic headache. I'm hunting quotes right now. Its my own fault. I crossed an intersection knowing full well that people speed up to prevent people crossing. Thought I had a wide enough gap, they clipped the back corner, both of us were found at fault. Shit happens, I know, but ugh. That was February and I'm STILL mad at myself. When the little voice inside your head tells you this is a dangerous intersection and you should go a different route, listen to it. :(

I'm usually the cautious asshole that people get annoyed with because I wait instead of go.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: On-Line Negotiations: Male Workers Only | PANDA
Requester: Jeanne Brett [A273WGDWTQAJ3G] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.89]
Description:
You will meet online with another Mturk participant to negotiate a potential new business relationship.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Just returned a bunch of zs, really liking the used car ones when you choose no

charlie

Reaction score
I'll try not to be overly snarky, but the option to check "for which you are qualified" has always been up in the search portion of the site.

what'd you use to capture that animation? very cool!

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.