Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I mean directly on the site. LIke if i goto his page at https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A1G1PATDFBA7E5

I see a ton of hits and then its like i can do maybe one two. I didnt know if i could do something to weed out the ones i couldnt do. Cause normally ill click UB in Hit Finder, and then his site pops up with like 10 things i cant do. Would love to be able to see just the ones i can do.
I'll try not to be overly snarky, but the option to check "for which you are qualified" has always been up in the search portion of the site.

mtdub1

Reaction score
Not a single Z but at least I got this.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Affective Brain Lab for work related to 36D1BWBEHNLBTY6A03NYYRN2QLQM22.
The value of your bonus is: $14.50 USD
It's kind of mind boggling that you didn't catch 1 single Z.

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, Z's sent me to a headshop. If only I had something to put in one. ;p

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean directly on the site. LIke if i goto his page at https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A1G1PATDFBA7E5

I see a ton of hits and then its like i can do maybe one two. I didnt know if i could do something to weed out the ones i couldnt do. Cause normally ill click UB in Hit Finder, and then his site pops up with like 10 things i cant do. Would love to be able to see just the ones i can do.
HF has a checkbox for "qualified". Check this and only HITS you qualify for will be shown. If you click on the requester name, it will take you to all the HITs that requester has available regardless. But as far as HF goes make sure that is checked off. the option is right next to the sorting dropdown box.

As far as the actual MTurk marketplace page goes do what MerryLou @MerryLou did.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Twitter Profile Categorization | PANDA
Requester: EyesOn.ai [A23AYF46XIVOUZ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 3.75] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
View a Twitter profile, and place it into one of several categories.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh. Car insurance went up again. My feelings towards my two step forward, five back financial status:

Reactions: jan

Twisted65

Reaction score
so I'm not sure why but my PC no longer is showing misses, I mean I have obviously missed a lot of hits today but I only see the accepted ones and never see a miss. Anyone know why? Tried searching for a setting or something but came up with nothing.

FeedMeHits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a single Z but at least I got this.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Affective Brain Lab for work related to 36D1BWBEHNLBTY6A03NYYRN2QLQM22.
The value of your bonus is: $14.50 USD
I'm sad I left that expecting to be scammed now. Was 45 minutes into the first stage.

Reactions: Not A Robot and jan

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
so I'm not sure why but my PC no longer is showing misses, I mean I have obviously missed a lot of hits today but I only see the accepted ones and never see a miss. Anyone know why? Tried searching for a setting or something but came up with nothing.
You'll only see misses if you are using the PanTHA method.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you click "status log"?

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
If you don't see misses, it's because you're pandaing and not panthaing.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

OnnaQue

Reaction score
I have done a few of these and they all approved

Title: Find the Website Address for this Charter Fishing Boat | PANDA
Requester: David [A3CZOEUUCZAWIE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Given the charter fishing boat information, find the URL for their official website
Time: 4 minutes
HITs Available: 377
Reward: $0.18
Qualifications: None
These were kind of weird. I live in the Keys and saw a few of my kids classmates dads.:laughing:

Reactions: Squatty

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh. Car insurance went up again. My feelings towards my two step forward, five back financial status:

How I feel with healthcare. Who's your insurer? Maybe you can get a better deal somewhere else?

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow. Today is a Z day... now they popped up the website for liquor store down the road from me. Apparently they are telling me I need to smoke or drink today.

Status
Not open for further replies.