TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.80
Duration: 12 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Please provide your opinions on happiness and lifestyle
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I took it before the train wreck too. I normally don't pay much attention to TO unless it's red in Hit Finder, and even then I may do it if it seems legit.
I'm happy to do HITs with red TO if the red is because someone's mad they missed an AC or they're mad the requester didn't reply to their random question.

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been talked about already, but does the new worker site make it impossible to catch HITs we missed now? There's no PANDA link, so waiting to catch a HIT that someone else returns doesn't seem possible

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been talked about already, but does the new worker site make it impossible to catch HITs we missed now? There's no PANDA link, so waiting to catch a HIT that someone else returns doesn't seem possible
accepting is possible... what method are you using to do it?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Reaction score
accepting is possible... what method are you using to do it?
I'm using TM -- But I think the problem would exist with HIT Finder also because the actual worker.mturk site doesn't seem to have PANDA links for HITs that are missed

Basically, in the past if you missed a HIT, you were redirected to a page that had a PANDA on it and you could refresh the page/set a watcher on it, etc. Now after you click to accept a HIT and you miss it, you're redirected to a different page

So there's pretty much no way to catch HITs that you missed(at least from what I'm seeing so far)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm using TM -- But I think the problem would exist with HIT Finder also because the actual worker.mturk site doesn't seem to have PANDA links for HITs that are missed

Basically, in the past if you missed a HIT, you were redirected to a page that had a PANDA on it and you could refresh the page/set a watcher on it, etc. Now after you click to accept a HIT and you miss it, you're redirected to a different page

So there's pretty much no way to catch HITs that you missed(at least from what I'm seeing so far)
when you go to open a link, hold in the CTRL button (on windows) and it'll open in a new window.
if it misses, go back to the first screen (maybe push CTRL+W on the missed task) and then right click the link/copy link address

in there, you can find the group ID, and you can accept it with the group ID

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/GROUP_ID/tasks/accept_random?ref=w_pl_prvw appears to be the 'panda' link (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1082656/

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Missed so much work today. Caught the early Pinterest batch for $7.20, then couldn't find anything for a bit and thought to take a nap...that nap became seven hours of deep sleep. Got up, looked for a bit, but by the time I woke up fully my ride was here and I went to go get the new video card (my original card had one fan not working and the other working juuuuuuuuuust barely). Got the new card installed while fretting and fussing ever so much, and (fingers crossed, knock on wood, etc.) it seems to be working fine. Speedfan, for some reason, now shows no GPU fan to adjust, but Precision XOC has a similar thing, and I don't see myself really needing to manually adjust the fan speed any time soon.

So, yeah. Made a fraction of what I wanted to make, but ended up getting some things done that have been in the back of my mind for a long time now, so hopefully this is a positive move forward.

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
BTW, if any of you are in the market for a graphics card, check out MicroCenter if they're near you. Only place where I found a 1050 ti for $160 (even Amazon jacked the price up to $210 in the last few weeks), and they had 1060s for $230. Considering how crypto mining has screwed over 95% of the market for video cards, they're a great place to find cards with proper costs.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Nate Hodges has been my savior today, he's half of my PE.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: MTurkcrowd 2nd annual Christmas hit | Accept
Requester: catnapped [A35VHJ35QIIKOO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: something goes here about what's here
Requirements: MTC Favorite Workers Pizza EqualTo 100; Elite Zippered Hoodie DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.