Funko Nerd Thread

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Of course I had a motive in creating this thread.
I wanted to show off that I got my first chase!!!!

Sadly didn't find him "in the wild" but got a fantastic deal in a lot on Ebay.

redtokyoboxers @redtokyoboxers
now when you wanna break things playing megaman. instead of a controller can throw mega man against the wall in a rage quit. / i hate mega man but I love. let me conquer you.

Reactions: C to the J

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
now when you wanna break things playing megaman. instead of a controller can throw mega man against the wall in a rage quit. / i hate mega man but I love. let me conquer you.
:eek: Never throw a Chase.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
This is wonderful. Her look translates so well to Pops. I kinda want to get more of her.
It gets hard to keep up with all of the different variations. My main concentrations are Harley/Joker, BtVS, Supernatural, Sailor Moon, and Horror. I'm a bit disappointed that they aren't adding more Buffy Pops to the line for SDCC with it being the 20th anniversary.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My haul from the last week. I kinda went crazy and decided I had to have all the Castiels right away or I was going to die.

Not trying to kill your wallet or anything but you should get into the Supernatural Minis next.
I love the art style on these ones.

Most of my Harley Pops. Shelf is up high and I need to get the Star Wars off of the top to fit more.
Gina is just dying for that pink and white one but haven't been able to find a good deal yet.
Thankfully I was able to get her the Arkham mini today after a month of trying.
Kept seeing it go for $12-15 but there is no damn way I was paying that much for a 1/12.....got it for $4 shipped :D

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Not trying to kill your wallet or anything but you should get into the Supernatural Minis next.

Gina is just dying for that pink and white one but haven't been able to find a good deal yet.
Thankfully I was able to get her the Arkham mini today after a month of trying.
Kept seeing it go for $12-15 but there is no damn way I was paying that much for a 1/12.....got it for $4 shipped :D

I have all of the Supernatural minis except for the Hellhound. Never managed to find him. I did get the Hot Topic Coach Dean from my first case.

The pink Harley came out 2ish years ago right around Valentine's Day. My husband grabbed her as a gift for me and I never saw her again in the stores.

And that is the best Harley mini - Gina needed that!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It gets hard to keep up with all of the different variations. My main concentrations are Harley/Joker, BtVS, Supernatural, Sailor Moon, and Horror. I'm a bit disappointed that they aren't adding more Buffy Pops to the line for SDCC with it being the 20th anniversary.
I am bummed too. I like the Rock Candy ones but I need more Buffy characters. It's weird they left out Xander, Giles, Cordelia ad Anyanka. Right now, I'm mostly focused on BTVS and Supernatural but I also want to get some of the Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction Pops. I read that they are releasing a Wes Anderson wave sometime this summer and I'll definitely pick up those.

Thos are really cool but I can't find many good deals on them right now. I'm on the lookout, though. Love the Leviathan one especially.

Reactions: scrmcasey

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have all of the Supernatural minis except for the Hellhound. Never managed to find him. I did get the Hot Topic Coach Dean from my first case.

The pink Harley came out 2ish years ago right around Valentine's Day. My husband grabbed her as a gift for me and I never saw her again in the stores.

And that is the best Harley mini - Gina needed that!
Yea the Pink Harley is going for $20-25 now so it's just a matter of keeping an eye out until I see a price I'm comfortable with ($12-$18).

Agreed so much on the Arkham one. We're up to about 100 minis now and she might just be my favorite out of everything....even though she's not mine. :ROFL:

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I am bummed too. I like the Rock Candy ones but I need more Buffy characters. It's weird they left out Xander, Giles, Cordelia ad Anyanka. Right now, I'm mostly focused on BTVS and Supernatural but I also want to get some of the Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction Pops. I read that they are releasing a Wes Anderson wave sometime this summer and I'll definitely pick up those.
Do you collect any of the other Supernatural characters, or just Castiel?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I also want to get some of the Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction Pops.
Going to need to start doing a lot more than 200 5s a day. :D

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you collect any of the other Supernatural characters or just Castiel?
I want them all but I just decided t do the Castiel ones at first. I ordered the standard Dean, Sam and Bobby. I REALLY want the bloody ones for everyone and the FBI outfits for Sam and Dean. Especially Dean.